Buy Neckline Slimmer | #1 Selling Exercise Device

• Thread starter dilletante
  • Start date
In summary, a Neckline Slimmer is a handheld exercise device that targets the muscles in the neck and jawline. It uses resistance to tone and strengthen these muscles, resulting in a slimmer and more defined neckline. It is safe to use for most individuals, but it is recommended to consult with a doctor before starting any new exercise routine. The recommended usage is 2-3 times a day for 2 minutes each session, and it is important to follow the instructions provided. The Neckline Slimmer is not recommended for those with neck or jaw injuries, recent surgery in these areas, or children. Using the Neckline Slimmer can also have additional benefits such as improving posture, reducing neck pain and tension, and improving overall facial appearance
dilletante
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
dilletante said:
They must be selling, judging from the number of commercials I have seen.
Seems to work
http://www.naz.edu:9000/~bio226w/cultural/cultures/Neckstretcing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can accomplish that change in about a half second. Just tuck my chin down and in a bit, or extend my neck out a bit further. Some are really blatantly obvious that they are working to tuck their chin down in the before photos with a bulging SCM muscle in their necks.

Related to Buy Neckline Slimmer | #1 Selling Exercise Device

What is a Neckline Slimmer and how does it work?

A Neckline Slimmer is a handheld exercise device designed to target the muscles in the neck and jawline. It works by using resistance to tone and strengthen these muscles, resulting in a more defined and slim neckline.

Is the Neckline Slimmer safe to use?

Yes, the Neckline Slimmer is safe to use for most individuals. However, it is always recommended to consult with a doctor before starting any new exercise routine.

How often should I use the Neckline Slimmer?

The recommended usage for the Neckline Slimmer is 2-3 times a day for 2 minutes each session. It is important to not overuse the device and to follow the instructions provided.

Can the Neckline Slimmer be used by anyone?

The Neckline Slimmer can be used by most individuals, but it is not recommended for those with neck or jaw injuries or those who have recently had surgery in these areas. It is also not recommended for children.

Are there any additional benefits to using the Neckline Slimmer?

In addition to toning and strengthening the neck and jawline muscles, using the Neckline Slimmer can also improve posture, reduce neck pain and tension, and improve overall facial appearance.