Bush's IQ 129 – Links provided

• News
  • Thread starter Tigers2B1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Iq Links
In summary: Leadership skills? Charisma?In summary, the article discusses how Bush's pre-1974 SAT score converts to an IQ of 129 on the Otis-Gamma IQ test. The article also discusses how the SAT was benchmarked against the Otis-Gamma IQ test and how Kerry apparently refuses to provide his SAT scores. The article does not mention anything else.
Bill Clinton's SAT score and IQ

Zoidsoft said:
when I was young, it wasn't cool to be smart...

I think this was also part of Clinton's problem in never being fully accepted as a leader... Clinton reportedly has an IQ of 137.
This message on The Eugenics List reports an SAT score of 1032 for Clinton. That maps to an Otis Gamma (SD15) IQ of 120, according to Rodrigo de la Jara's Pre-1974 SAT to IQ Conversion Table.

Physics news on Phys.org
IQ almost entirely irrelevant. Please don't confuse correlation with equivalence. For example, my IQ is much higher than average, but that simply reflects my better-than-average ability to deal with numbers and patterns. Otherwise, I would say that overall I have a below-average intelligence; certainly much lower than that of Bush or Clinton. You would surely require a high intelligence to gain and hold almost any position of power, especially the most powerful position in the world, no matter how privileged a life you have led. And so what if he's not a gifted debater or is lacking in off-the-cuff, spur-of-the-moment speaking skills? Critics of Bush are shooting themselves in the foot by attacking his intelligence and his speaking skills. This is the same sort of thoughtlessness that equates tallness or good looks or loudness with intelligence.

Attack his f**ked-up policies instead.