Books recommendations for physics

In summary, some good books for learning about physics include "The Feynman Lectures on Physics" by Richard Feynman, "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking, and "The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene. For understanding quantum mechanics, recommended books include "Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum" by Leonard Susskind and Art Friedman, "Quantum: A Guide for the Perplexed" by Jim Al-Khalili, and "The Quantum Universe" by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw. There are also books that explain physics concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand way, such as "Six Easy Pieces" by Richard Feynman, "The Cartoon Guide to Physics" by Larry
Thembile199
hi I am taking chemical engineering next year january so with maths and chemistry I am covered but i will love to hear your recommendations on physics books in relation to curriculum of chemical engineering phyisical sciences i heard its more mechanics so anyone who can recommend me books i will appreciate it,ive already being recommended elementary of physical processes.

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Books recommendations for physics

What are some good books for learning about physics?

Some popular books for learning about physics include "The Feynman Lectures on Physics" by Richard Feynman, "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking, and "The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene.

What are the best books for understanding quantum mechanics?

Some recommended books for understanding quantum mechanics include "Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum" by Leonard Susskind and Art Friedman, "Quantum: A Guide for the Perplexed" by Jim Al-Khalili, and "The Quantum Universe" by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw.

Are there any books that explain physics concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand way?

Yes, there are several books that explain physics concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand way. Some examples include "Six Easy Pieces" by Richard Feynman, "The Cartoon Guide to Physics" by Larry Gonick, and "Physics for Future Presidents" by Richard Muller.

What are the best books for learning about astrophysics and cosmology?

For learning about astrophysics and cosmology, some recommended books include "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking, "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, and "The Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene.

Are there any books that discuss the latest advancements and theories in physics?

Yes, there are several books that discuss the latest advancements and theories in physics. Some examples include "The Hidden Reality" by Brian Greene, "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking, and "Physics of the Impossible" by Michio Kaku.