Behind the border off the universe

• Thread starter rudeonline
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, behind the border of the universe lies a vast expanse of unknown space and time. Scientists believe that there may be multiple universes existing beyond our own, each with their own unique set of physical laws and dimensions. The concept of the multiverse continues to puzzle and intrigue researchers, as they strive to uncover the secrets of what lies beyond our observable universe. Some theories suggest that these other universes may even have different versions of ourselves, and the possibility of parallel realities adds to the mystery and wonder of the cosmos. Despite our technological advancements, the true nature of what lies behind the border of the universe remains a fascinating enigma that continues to inspire exploration and discovery.
rudeonline
If general physics not will do, I tell my you my idea here..

Moderator Edit

Dear PF member,

This post has been edited because it contains opinions that are contrary to those currently held by the scientific community. This is against the Posting Guidelines of Physics Forums. If you would like to discuss your ideas, we invite you to submit a post to the Independent Research Forum, subject to the applicable guidelines, found https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=82301.

We appreciate your cooperation, and hope you enjoy the Forums.

Tom Mattson

Last edited by a moderator:
Space news on Phys.org
rudeonline said:

I would like to tell you my idea about the relativity theory. Scientist should put the theory upsite down so that the lightspeed is zero and that we are moving tru time with the speed off light. Our own conciousness is the real border off the universe sipmly by the fact that tommerow does not exist yet. Light is like a trail what stands still while we are moving tru time. I can prove the stilness off light with 2 pieces off rope. The simple fact is, that if time stands still at lightspeed, there is nog possobility off movement at all.

I would say that litespeed should be the 'zero point'

...since its the fastest thing there is...then it should become ZERO.

Everything should be measured in relation to this zero...

I have been trying to connect 'Awareness' and the speed of lite for sometime...but have not been successful. :frown:

...I will continue the thought experiments :devil:

If 'awareness' and light are one and the same...then time may not exsist
at all...

This borders on Mytical...but I think I can get away with it down here in the philosophy section...

PS:Did U factor in the time it would take to accellarate to 80% of litespeed?...it may take several yrs

Last edited:
eggman said:
If 'awareness' and light are one and the same...then time may not exsist
at all...

This borders on Mytical...but I think I can get away with it down here in the philosophy section...

PS:Did U factor in the time it would take to accellarate to 80% of litespeed?...it may take several yrs

I try to explain that we are moving with lightspeed tru time. The accelaration to get there is not a big problem. If an object falls with 10km/sec2 it will take only a few day's to reach te speed of light ( sory that I can not tell you exactly how much time, a person good in math could help me with this). The object itself will thing it is weightless. Try to sea Earth as a big falling object in space, light is just leaving us as a trail.

if we r moving with litespeed thru time...then we are time itself...

which in turn becomes timelessness

it cancels itself...

physics falls head first into the void of philosophy...

i read if u were to walk off into a black hole and i were to watch u do this...u would appear to stop...but from u'r end u would have fallen into the black hole...

Time/Gravity and Light seem to be tricksters of the brain...

All I can understand is the closer a body comes to lite speed...time comes to a stop

I have yet to understand all the details...about gravity and what not..

Last edited:
You should try Indpendent reserach instead of philosphy

rudeonline said:

No you won't.

Related to Behind the border off the universe

1. What is "Behind the border off the universe"?

"Behind the border off the universe" is a phrase used to describe the area beyond the observable universe. It is believed to be the edge of the physical universe, beyond which our current technology and understanding cannot reach.

2. How do scientists know about the border off the universe?

Scientists have studied the expansion of the universe and have observed the cosmic microwave background radiation, which provides evidence for the existence of the border off the universe. They have also used mathematical models and theories such as the Big Bang theory to understand the structure of the universe.

3. Can we ever reach the border off the universe?

At this point, it is not possible for humans to physically reach the border off the universe. The distance is far too vast and our technology is not advanced enough to travel that far. However, scientists continue to develop new theories and technologies that may one day allow us to explore beyond the observable universe.

4. What could be beyond the border off the universe?

The answer to this question is still unknown. Some theories suggest that there may be other universes or dimensions beyond the border, while others propose that the universe may simply continue beyond what we can currently see.

5. How does the border off the universe impact our understanding of the universe?

The border off the universe challenges our current understanding of the universe and encourages scientists to continue exploring and developing new theories. It also reminds us of the vastness and mystery of the universe, and the limitations of our knowledge and technology.