Application to graph plots and download or copy them

In summary, you can use the Sage Cell Server to graph plots and save them as PDF files. You can also use Desmos to save graphs as PNG images by registering and signing in. Both options allow for customization of the graph.
tmt1
Is there an application to graph plots then download or copy the image?Thanks,

Tim

Physics news on Phys.org
You can try the Sage Cell Server - basically a free online version of Sage. Here's a plot that you can try:

Code:
x=var('x')
p1=plot(exp(x),(x,-3,3))
show(p1)
p1.save("MyPlot.pdf")

If you want help on any function, like options for the plot command, you can go here. So, for example, if you wanted to pretty-up your graph a bit, you could do these commands (different function):

Code:
p1=plot(3*arctan(x-pi/2)+4,(0,pi),ymin=0, ymax=7,color="blue")
p1.axes_labels(['$t \, [sec]$','$y \, [m]$'])
show(p1)
p1.save('Quiz2.pdf')

Yes, you can put some limited $\LaTeX$ code in for the labels. Sage is pretty friendly to $\LaTeX$. Hope this works out for you!

You can save Desmos graphs as PNG images. When you register and sign in, a green Share button appears in top right corner. One the of options it gives is to get a URL for the image of the graph.

Related to Application to graph plots and download or copy them

1. How can I download or copy the graph plots?

To download or copy the graph plots, you can use the "save as" or "copy" functions on the software or website you are using to create the graphs. This will allow you to save the graph as an image or copy it to your clipboard.

2. Can I customize the appearance of the graph plots?

Yes, most graphing software and websites allow you to customize the appearance of your graph plots. You can change the colors, labels, titles, and other visual elements to suit your needs.

3. How can I accurately interpret the data from the graph plots?

To accurately interpret the data from the graph plots, you should first understand the type of graph you are looking at (e.g. bar graph, line graph, scatter plot). Then, carefully examine the axes, labels, and data points to identify any patterns or trends.

4. Can I use the graph plots for commercial purposes?

This will depend on the source of the graph plots. If you have created the graphs yourself, then you have the right to use them for commercial purposes. However, if you are using graph plots from someone else's work, you may need to obtain permission or give credit to the original source.

5. How can I improve the clarity of the graph plots?

To improve the clarity of your graph plots, you can make sure to properly label the axes, choose appropriate scales, and use clear and easy-to-read fonts. You can also consider adding annotations or a legend to further explain the data.