AP Chemistry homework pleaseee help me

In summary, the question is asking for the mass of aluminum carbonate needed to react with 50.0 mL of a .250M solution of sulfuric acid to produce aluminum sulfate, carbon dioxide, and liquid water. The equation must be balanced before solving for the required mass. The hint provided was to use balanced reaction equations and to show work and effort in solving the problem. Additional guidance can be found online for stoichiometric calculations.
jessie12

Homework Statement

Aluminum carbonatereacts with 50.0 mL of a .250M solution of Sulfuric Acid to produce alumminum sulfate, carbon dioxode, and liquid water

the question is: What is the mass of aluminum carbonate required in grams?

Physics news on Phys.org
HINT: Balanced Reaction. Reactants, Products

symbolipoint said:
HINT: Balanced Reaction. Reactants, Products

I balanced the equation, I just dnt know what to do after tht?

How many moles of sulfuric acid?

Note: you should follow template, otherwise your question can be deleted.

Borek said:
How many moles of sulfuric acid?

Note: you should follow template, otherwise your question can be deleted.

ooppss i thought i did...I didnt guiet understand the template thing

jessie12,
The main thing either with or without usage of the suggested template, is that you need to try to follow guidance and hints, and you need to show some effort or show some work attempt. Show us your attempt to write and balance the reaction.

Related to AP Chemistry homework pleaseee help me

What is AP Chemistry?

AP Chemistry is an advanced high school course that covers a wide range of topics in chemistry, including atomic structure, chemical bonding, thermodynamics, kinetics, and more. It is designed to prepare students for a college-level chemistry course and may also count for college credit.

Why is AP Chemistry homework challenging?

AP Chemistry homework can be challenging because it requires a deep understanding of complex concepts and the ability to apply them to problem-solving. Additionally, the course covers a large amount of material in a short amount of time, so students must be able to manage their time effectively.

How can I improve my understanding of AP Chemistry?

To improve your understanding of AP Chemistry, it is important to actively engage with the material. This can include attending class, taking thorough notes, completing practice problems, and seeking help from your teacher or peers when needed. You can also use online resources, such as Khan Academy, to supplement your learning.

What are some tips for completing AP Chemistry homework?

Some tips for completing AP Chemistry homework include starting early, reviewing your notes and class materials before starting the assignment, breaking the work into manageable chunks, and seeking help if you get stuck. It is also important to check your work for errors and make sure you understand the concepts behind each problem.

What resources are available for AP Chemistry homework help?

There are many resources available for AP Chemistry homework help, including online tutorials, study guides, and practice problems. Your teacher may also provide extra help sessions or be available for one-on-one assistance. Additionally, your classmates can be a valuable resource for studying and working through difficult problems together.