Anyone knows Journal of Theoretics ?

• Thread starter fargoth
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Journal
In summary, the Journal of Theoretics is an online, peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original research articles, reviews, and commentaries related to theoretical and mathematical concepts. It is published quarterly and has a regular publishing schedule. To submit a paper, one can visit their website and follow the submission guidelines. It is a reputable source for scientific research as it is peer-reviewed and open access, making it accessible to a wider audience.
fargoth
anyone knows "Journal of Theoretics"?

I wonder how credible it is...

Physics news on Phys.org
Looking at the homepage (http://www.journaloftheoretics.com/), I'd advise to be wary of any articles published in that journal. I've never known of a journal to include letters after people's names on the front on a paper.

I am familiar with the concept of peer-reviewed journals and the importance of credibility in scientific publications. I have not personally heard of the "Journal of Theoretics," but I would suggest doing some research on the journal's reputation and impact factor before considering it as a credible source. It is also important to note that even reputable journals can have flawed or controversial studies, so it is always important to critically evaluate the content of any publication.

Related to Anyone knows Journal of Theoretics ?

1. What is the Journal of Theoretics?

The Journal of Theoretics is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes articles on theoretical and mathematical physics, as well as related fields such as cosmology and quantum mechanics.

2. How long has the Journal of Theoretics been in publication?

The Journal of Theoretics was founded in 1997 and has been in publication for over 20 years.

3. Who can submit articles to the Journal of Theoretics?

Anyone can submit an article to the Journal of Theoretics, as long as it meets the journal's submission guidelines and is relevant to the field of theoretical and mathematical physics.

4. How are articles selected for publication in the Journal of Theoretics?

All articles submitted to the Journal of Theoretics undergo a rigorous peer-review process where experts in the field evaluate the quality and validity of the research. Only articles that meet the journal's standards are selected for publication.

5. Is the Journal of Theoretics an open access journal?

Yes, the Journal of Theoretics is an open access journal, meaning that all articles are freely available to the public without any subscription or paywall. This allows for greater dissemination of scientific research and promotes collaboration among scientists.