Anyone got some good web sites about experiments of physics?

In summary, there are various websites that offer physics experiments with detailed procedures, such as Physicsforums. One suggestion is to search for microwave experiments, but caution is advised if parents are present.
no idea
anyone got some good web sites about experiments of physics? I would like to do a few experiments but i am not very sure the procedures.I don't want my house blown off !

Physics news on Phys.org
no idea said:
anyone got some good web sites about experiments of physics? I would like to do a few experiments but i am not very sure the procedures.I don't want my house blown off !
Try https://www.physicsforums.com/local_links.php? .

Physicsforums definitely has a lot of experiments on it, one thing I can think of is to go to "search" and input microwave experiments. Haha! But if your parents are home they might not want you to do some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure, here are a few websites that have some great experiments for physics:

1. Physics Classroom: This website has a section specifically dedicated to experiments, with detailed instructions and safety precautions. You can browse through different categories such as motion, energy, and waves to find experiments that interest you.

2. Science Buddies: This website has a collection of physics experiments that are categorized by difficulty level, making it easier for you to choose one that suits your skills. They also have a section for safety tips and precautions to take while conducting experiments.

3. Exploratorium: This website has a section called "Science Snacks" which features simple and fun experiments that you can do at home with everyday materials. They also provide step-by-step instructions and explanations of the physics behind each experiment.

Remember, safety is always a top priority when conducting any experiment, especially those involving physics. Make sure to read and follow all safety precautions before attempting any experiment. Happy experimenting!

Related to Anyone got some good web sites about experiments of physics?

1. What are some good websites for finding physics experiments?

Some good websites for finding physics experiments include Science Buddies, PhET Interactive Simulations, and Physics Central.

2. Can you recommend any websites with easy physics experiments?

Yes, Exploratorium and Steve Spangler Science are great websites with easy and fun physics experiments for all ages.

3. Are there any websites with physics experiments for kids?

Yes, Physics4Kids and Physics Classroom have a variety of experiments specifically designed for kids to learn about physics in a fun and interactive way.

4. Are there any websites that offer virtual physics experiments?

Yes, Physics Classroom and PhET Interactive Simulations both offer virtual physics experiments that allow you to simulate and observe different phenomena.

5. Are there any websites that offer physics experiments for college level students?

Yes, you can find a wide range of physics experiments for college level students on websites such as MIT OpenCourseWare and Physics World.