Anyone applied for summer 2014 internships/fellowships yet?

In summary: I'm really hoping to hear something by the end of March!Very excited for this summer! Lots of awesome programs out there.When do we usually find out about our acceptance into an REU? For most, the deadline is tomorrow.The deadline for results, or to apply?The deadline to apply has passed for most. Many of mine were due ~Feb 14th. From what I've seen on websites, it sounds like most offers will be made beginning late February, but some could still come out as late as April.You guys, I made a big oops. I thought I applied for University of Michigan's REU (a great one), but I applied to Michigan State University's instead. Much sad.Well if
I read somewhere that astronomy summer programs do not announce until the first of March, I think this goes for REUs, NASA, etc. my guess is you shouldn't worry if on the 3rd, you still haven't heard, lol.

Physics news on Phys.org
Has anyone heard back from Harvard SEAS or the Triangle MRSEC between Duke/NC State?

Just heard back from CU Boulder's Physics REU! Unfortunately I've already committed elsewhere... Ironically, still in Boulder though :)

I decided to email the programs(astro) that had deadlines in February, and heard back from half of them so far (all rejections.) So if you're waiting on places still, emailing them might be a good idea

I heard from William and Mary this morning. Looks like I'll be in Virginia for 10 weeks.

astro_2275 said:
I decided to email the programs(astro) that had deadlines in February, and heard back from half of them so far (all rejections.) So if you're waiting on places still, emailing them might be a good idea

Astronomy programs must generally make decisions earlier than physics programs, I'm guessing then? Because I'm still hearing back from physics REUs