Any Applicants? Followed by questions curious

• Thread starter Werdatothewise
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Curious
In summary: I am currently working on my PhD in physics. My hope/dream would be to found a groupement of schools designed to teach from lowest to highest level in poor countries. I already have a bunch of educated people/friends with serious background among which I know some of them would follow me. To complete the dream description : Besides, I am french :approve: In summary, the conversation was about a mother looking for a potential partner for her daughter on a forum. The participants discussed their beliefs in God, their educational backgrounds, and their dreams and goals for the future. They also discussed the possibility of finding love on the internet. One participant shared their success in finding a best friend online, while another expressed their skepticism. The conversation ended
Werdatothewise
Any Applicants? Followed by questions...curious

Lastly, would you all mind if I (kind) of took a poll on (how) many of you are currently enrolled in advanced education? *Note: Advanced Education covers all areas'...

Next to last question...
What are your hopes dreams after you have fulfilled your dreams of desire with your high education?

~Werdas'

:::::::Wavin' "HELLO" to all my PF family! :biggrin:

BWK: FOR BOULDERHEAD! :blush:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I wonder what Lauren will say when she sees your message here? :-)

perfect candidate

I am 24 and single. I think you are not wrong to search a companion for your daughter on PF, because there are so many great persons here ! I do believe in God, and feel really concerned about missionary vocation. I might even one day become one, although I did not take such decision yet. I am currently working on my PhD in physics. My hope/dream would be to found a groupement of schools designed to teach from lowest to highest level in poor countries. I already have a bunch of educated people/friends with serious background among which I know some of them would follow me. To complete the dream description : Besides, I am french :approve:

So, am I not a good candidate ? :blush: :shy: :redface:

To be honest, I don't really believe one can find her/his "soulmate" on the internet. That is were you might be wrong. Indeed, nothing can not "compute" or determine with certitude the perfect match one can feel sometime with another person. Too many "random" parameters are to be taken into account.

Anyway, I am way too crazy. :surprise:

Hey! No stealing the PF men for non-PF members! If she wants to meet PF guys, tell her to join :biggrin:

Tide said:
I wonder what Lauren will say when she sees your message here? :-)

No problem :smile: she is due for a name change :smile: more so than she knows... YIKES! ~Werdas

LoL? Did I miss something? What was the original thread about? >:|

Zeteg said:
LoL? Did I miss something? What was the original thread about? >:|

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, just me ~ trying to find my daughter a special young man. Only :surprise: I wrote too much about her in the original thread...so I deleted that part until I could ... umm, rephrase it better. Brief synopsis on her: Female/23/Single/green eyes-blond hair/multi-degreed/5'7"/125 lbs/ beautiful young lady... involved in missionary religious work in foreign countries...currently working on her third degree at the University - then leaving for law school. PS: She is SMART AS A WHIPPIN' ...

< this here Mom (ME :wink: ) is... ummmmm, ("well, heck, I ...) 'nuff said :rolleyes:

Applications Accepted: Apply Within

Yep, you sound good. I put you, thus far, at the top of my list. Round two shall lift your face as I try to tie her into this forum, and let her take it from here! ~Werda

humanino said:
I am 24 and single. I think you are not wrong to search a companion for your daughter on PF, because there are so many great persons here ! I do believe in God, and feel really concerned about missionary vocation. I might even one day become one, although I did not take such decision yet. I am currently working on my PhD in physics. My hope/dream would be to found a groupement of schools designed to teach from lowest to highest level in poor countries. I already have a bunch of educated people/friends with serious background among which I know some of them would follow me. To complete the dream description : Besides, I am french :approve:

So, am I not a good candidate ? :blush: :shy: :redface:

To be honest, I don't really believe one can find her/his "soulmate" on the internet. That is were you might be wrong. Indeed, nothing can not "compute" or determine with certitude the perfect match one can feel sometime with another person. Too many "random" parameters are to be taken into account.

Anyway, I am way too crazy. :surprise:

Well, that's glad to hear. Most moms are overprotective of their daughters :P Sigh, I'm having a party tonight, and 3 entire moms won't let their daughters stay the night >:|

Oh well, good luck, LoL =)

Werdatothewise said:
green eyes

I'm in love! :blushing: :shy: :biggrin:

humanino said:
You sound wonderful humanino.

I found my best friend over the internet. He lives in Italy and we never would have met otherwise.

Thanks Evo for giving me hope. :smile: but I consider your luck as really improbable.

See, I keep using those scientific terms : who uses improbable. Thast makes me a geek, I'm sure about that. Are you :devil: not ironical when you say
Evo said:
You sound wonderful
When I re-read myself, I feel I sound horrible :
scientific geek said:
compute or determine with certitude the perfect match
random parameters
What a sentimental-disabled person on Earth would use such terms to desrcibe love !? :cry:

Werdatothewise said:
I put you, thus far, at the top of my list.
I am so proud to be on the top of the list :approve: :biggrin: :-p
I hope this year, nobody else will apply to the Nobel prize. That would let me a chance :laughing:

People must be too shy to answer. :blushing: :shy:

Werdatothewise said:
Lastly, would you all mind if I (kind) of took a poll on (how) many of you are currently enrolled in advanced education? *Note: Advanced Education covers all areas'...

Next to last question...
What are your hopes dreams after you have fulfilled your dreams of desire with your high education?

I am not in Advanced Education, but I am planning on a part time degree when I build the money up. I live in the wrong country though.. :cry:

Once I am older I'm either going to fulfill every child's dream - be a BUS DRIVER! (joking! :wink: ) Nah, I'll be rich and famous... maybe I'll join some band and bring back dirty rock n' roll like Hanoi Rocks or Guns 'N Roses, and become an icon/sex symbol for men/women.

humanino said:
See, I keep using those scientific terms : who uses improbable. Thast makes me a geek, I'm sure about that. Are you :devil: not ironical when you say "you sound wonderful"
I am absolutely serious, you sound wonderful, extremely wonderful, and a lot of girls like guys that use scientific terms, and you're really cute! You've got it all. :smile:

Also, you can get new family members online. Since joining PF, I have added an identical twin sister, a twin sister (possible triplet?), an alien brother in law, and a grown English son. Life just doesn't get any better than this! :approve:

Best internet site ever

Thanks very much Evo ! I indeed begin to feel home here. Life just doesn't get any better, that's true. Hopefully I will not get totally absorbed by PF. Ivan already gave his organs did not he ?

Evo said:
a lot of girls like guys that use scientific terms
where are they ? :laughing:

humanino said:
where are they ? :laughing:

Ah, if you were only about 10 years older (or me 10 years younger). :biggrin:

Zeteg said:
Well, that's glad to hear. Most moms are overprotective of their daughters :P Sigh, I'm having a party tonight, and 3 entire moms won't let their daughters stay the night >:|

Well, I suppose that's better than 3 half-moms :laughing:

Moonbear said:
Ah, if you were only about 10 years older (or me 10 years younger). :biggrin:
Maybe we could share the task : what if we both pretend a 5 five years shift ? Nobody would notice 5 years, it's very few :cool:

Lauren should hurry. She had one candidate, and he will soon be stolen :smile:

humanino said:
Maybe we could share the task : what if we both pretend a 5 five years shift ? Nobody would notice 5 years, it's very few :cool:
I like the way you think humanino! :approve:

Related to Any Applicants? Followed by questions curious

What qualifications are required for applicants?

This will vary depending on the specific job or research position. Generally, applicants should have a relevant degree in a related field, experience in the field, and strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.

What is the application process?

The application process will also vary depending on the job or research position. Typically, applicants will need to submit a resume or CV, a cover letter, and any relevant documents such as transcripts or letters of recommendation. Some positions may also require a written or practical test.

What is the timeline for the application process?

The timeline for the application process can vary greatly. It may take a few weeks or several months before a decision is made. It is best to check with the specific company or organization for their expected timeline.

What does the interview process entail?

The interview process may include one or more rounds of interviews, either in person or through video conferencing. The questions will likely focus on the applicant's qualifications, experience, and ability to perform the job or research tasks effectively. Some interviews may also include a practical component or a presentation.

What qualities do you look for in applicants?

As a scientist, we look for applicants who are highly motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are able to think critically and analytically. We also value strong communication skills, adaptability, and a passion for learning and discovery.