Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

All hail the new king...

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...I now have more posts than anyone...having supplanted the post count of our dedicated admin Jameson...

Member List - Math Help Boards | Free Math Help

Hmmm...I see we are tied now...what kind of administrative trickery is this? LOL! He told me he would make me work for it...and he has come through in fine fashion...as always, and his contributions to MHB go far deeper than mine, so it is not a fair contest, just a friendly thing which has little real meaning...just a count that we are playing with.

Hmmm...I need to make a few posts to regain the true lead...gotta get busy, so post up your questions (and make sure I can offer answers)...(Cool)

It is a true "battale royale!" (Rofl)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Just a minor point: new kings are usually announced by some herald, and not by themselves... but of course we Americans are insensitive to such niceties. (Wink)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Just a minor point: new kings are usually announced by some herald, and not by themselves... but of course we Americans are insensitive to such niceties. (Wink)
Good point...not only did I not check to see it I was actually the new post king but I heralded myself...I am the stereotypical American nouveau royalty! (Rofl)

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
Irrelevant. Jameson "joined" MHB first (in fact.. so did I)

Just kidding :p well done on 1507 excellent posts!

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Irrelevant. Jameson "joined" MHB first (in fact.. so did I)

Just kidding :p well done on 1507 excellent posts!
In fact, I'm the first member. :p

So I win? XD

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013