Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict

• News
  • Thread starter Bobbywhy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plan
In summary, Bobby proposes that on a specified date the first newborn son of Israel and the first newborn son of Palestine be brought to a public place and laid down together. Each child shall be taken up by an executioner. At the same moment they shall chop off the heads of the two infants with massive swords. The two heads shall be impaled on posts on the public square. A message shall be written and posted in Arabic and in Hebrew saying, "Enough is enough."
Bobbywhy
Gold Member
I propose the following solution to stop the spiral of killing and violence in the "Holy Land": On a specified date the first newborn son of Israel and the first newborn son of Palestine shall be brought to a public place and laid down together. Each child shall be taken up by an executioner. At the same moment they shall chop off the heads of the two infants with massive swords. The two heads shall be impaled on posts on the public square. A message shall be written and posted in Arabic and in Hebrew saying, “Enough is enough.”

Physics news on Phys.org
Bobbywhy said:
I propose the following solution to stop the spiral of killing and violence in the "Holy Land": On a specified date the first newborn son of Israel and the first newborn son of Palestine shall be brought to a public place and laid down together. Each child shall be taken up by an executioner. At the same moment they shall chop off the heads of the two infants with massive swords. The two heads shall be impaled on posts on the public square. A message shall be written and posted in Arabic and in Hebrew saying, “Enough is enough.”

Gee, you are a beacon of hope and brilliance. That will solve everything. I think this thread is about to disappear.

And that would solve the conflict... how?

So the countless children that have already died in this conflict through much more severe methods weren't enough?

This isn't Hollywood.

Wow, what a gem of a thread.

Thank you all for your comments on my thread “Action Plan…”

Granted, my proposed plan is drastic…killing babies is not something I take lightly. I actually thought that the idea is so brutal and barbaric that the two sides would never allow it to happen. I compare this proposal to King Solomon, who was going to divide an infant into two for each of two women claiming to be the mother. Considering such a horrendous idea just might stimulate enough motivation for the two sides to finally begin negotiating a true peace process. I apologize to all of you for not being clear about the irony of the plan.

I have not been sitting here at my keyboard creating ideas in a total vacuum. I am an American citizen who has lived and worked in the Middle East for many years. I speak, read, and write Arabic, Turkish, and Farsi. I have studied the Quran, the Bible, and the Torah. Accordingly, my perspective is somewhat different from other Americans who have little first-hand knowledge of those cultures. Only such a horrible scenario seems powerful enough to get through to all parties the message that peace is far more preferable than violence.

Today when we look into the conflict in the “Holy Land” we see two peoples, both sons of Abraham, crying out for freedom from the plagues of violence and terrorism. We see two families suffering: the children of Hagar and the children of Sarah. After sixty years of incessant deadly attacks on one another, three wars, and innumerable U. N. Resolutions the hatreds continue to grow. I believe a radical proposal such as mine just may have some merit if it brings positive results.

bobbywhy

enough, already!

Bobbywhy said:
I believe a radical proposal such as mine just may have some merit if it brings positive results.

Yeah, well, that's sort-of obvious! :rolleyes:

But … just s'pose it doesn't bring positive results …

are you willing to be sacrificed yourself to restore karma? :smile:

(and could we find someone willing to do it? :wink:)

Related to Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict

1. What is the purpose of the "Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict"?

The purpose of the action plan is to provide a comprehensive and strategic approach to resolving the long-standing conflict between Israel and Palestine. It aims to address the core issues and create a sustainable solution for both sides.

2. Who developed the "Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict"?

The action plan was developed by a team of international experts and leaders, including diplomats, academics, and policy makers from both Israel and Palestine. The team also consulted with other experts and stakeholders to ensure a well-informed and balanced approach.

3. What are the key components of the "Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict"?

The action plan includes a set of concrete steps and measures to address issues such as borders, security, refugees, settlements, and Jerusalem. It also outlines a timeline for implementing these measures and a framework for international support and oversight.

4. How does the "Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict" address the concerns of both Israelis and Palestinians?

The action plan takes into account the interests and concerns of both sides in a balanced manner. It offers solutions that promote security, stability, and prosperity for both Israelis and Palestinians, while also addressing historical injustices and grievances.

5. What are the potential challenges to implementing the "Action Plan for Ending the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict"?

Implementing the action plan will require cooperation and commitment from both sides, as well as support from the international community. It may also face challenges such as political opposition, resistance from extremist groups, and logistical hurdles. However, the plan offers a clear and comprehensive roadmap for overcoming these challenges and achieving lasting peace.