Account upgrade payment options

• Thread starter TurtleMeister
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker expresses interest in upgrading to show support for PF, but is unable to do so due to the lack of payment options besides PayPal. They mention living near a university, but do not want to disclose their exact location. Another speaker mentions being able to make payments through PayPal with a credit card without having an account. The conversation ends with the speaker announcing they have upgraded to gold status and thanking for the support.
TurtleMeister
pfnotice_zpsdf162a20.gif

Although I am not that interested in the listed perks, I would like to upgrade to show my support for PF. The reason I have not already done so is because I do not use paypal, and there are no other payment options. Although I do live near a university, I am not directly associated with it and I do not want to post my exact location.

Physics news on Phys.org
Down at the bottom of the forum is a link https://www.physicsforums.com/sendmessage.php

That may be used for personal communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can make payments through paypal with a credit card without having to obtain a paypal account, no?

cristo said:
You can make payments through paypal with a credit card without having to obtain a paypal account, no?

That is correct.

Thanks for the replies. I am now gold. :)

TurtleMeister said:
Thanks for the replies. I am now gold. :)

Lookin good, thanks for the support!

Related to Account upgrade payment options

1. What payment methods are accepted for account upgrades?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments through PayPal.

2. Is there a discount for upgrading to a premium account?

Yes, we offer a discounted rate for upgrading to a premium account. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I pay for an account upgrade using multiple payment methods?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to split payments between multiple methods. You must choose one payment method for your account upgrade.

4. Is my payment information secure?

Yes, we take the security of your payment information very seriously. We use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data and ensure it remains confidential.

5. Are there any additional fees for upgrading my account?

No, there are no additional fees for upgrading your account. The price you see is the price you pay.