A Must See: Amazing Snake Photo!

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Photo
In summary: Eating snake is a Chinese delicacy...Yes, but does Tsu like Chinese food?Yes, she enjoys Chinese food.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
A must see!

Warning: If are a bit squeamish, esp wrt snakes, you may not want to view this picture.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/nose_snake_lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
that is just wrong

wow! What a great party trick! A real ice breaker!

Some folks will do ANYTHING to get on Coast to Coast... :smile:

Tsunami said:
Some folks will do ANYTHING to get on Coast to Coast... :smile:

You looked? I'm shocked!

Tsu doesn't like snakes. She had to eat a snake's head in a dream once and she has never been the same since. :biggrin:

I'm trying to figure out which is more disturbing, the fact that the guy has a snake up his nose or that the other end of the snake that has already gone through his nose is now in his mouth :eek: :bugeye: :

That individual would not be so lucky were it a Korean Snow Snake being dealt with. These serpents would get inside your sleeping bag, slither up a victim’s fanny, and then freeze him to death! (a dreaded way to go) :-p

Tsu doesn't like snakes. She had to eat a snake's head in a dream once and she has never been the same since.

Eating snake is a Chinese delicacy...

What I'm wondering is:

How did this guy figure out he could do that? You don't just sit around one day and go: "You know, I wonder what would happen if I crammed a snake up my nose..."

(Not even in Junior High...)

I wonder that about a lot of things people do, Enigma. I'm guessing a lot of alcohol and a double dog dare were required to try that the first time.

Well, as the advert goes... "kids will do anything for the taste of Dairylea!"

(no ideas Michael Jackson if you are reading!) :biggrin:

jimmy p said:
(no ideas Michael Jackson if you are reading!) :biggrin:

Jimmy!

Anyway, it isn't wrong just strange. Some people do this stuff. Some people kiss Cobras or play with Coral Snakes or sleep in a box of Black Mambas. Just have to get used to it. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Dagenais said:
Eating snake is a Chinese delicacy...
Yes, but does Tsu like Chinese food?

Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.

Last edited:
The BobSome people kiss Cobras or play with Coral Snakes or sleep in a box of Black Mambas. Just have to get used to it. :smile: [/QUOTE said:
Kissing cobras and sleeping with mambas is a sure-fire way to get bio-degrasive venom pumping through your system. I've heard that the flesh rotting off your bones bestows a strange high. :bugeye:

Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.

rathma said:
Kissing cobras and sleeping with mambas is a sure-fire way to get bio-degrasive venom pumping through your system. I've heard that the flesh rotting off your bones bestows a strange high. :bugeye:

I know but still it isn't unusual. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Related to A Must See: Amazing Snake Photo!

1. What is the story behind the "Amazing Snake Photo"?

The photo was taken by a wildlife photographer in the Amazon rainforest. It features a rare species of snake, the emerald tree boa, capturing its prey, a hummingbird, in mid-air. The photo went viral due to its stunning composition and rare occurrence.

2. How was the photo captured?

The photographer spent months in the Amazon rainforest, patiently waiting for the perfect shot. He used a high-speed camera and precise timing to capture the moment when the snake struck its prey.

3. Is the photo real or photoshopped?

The photo is real and has not been altered or manipulated in any way. The photographer has provided evidence and witnesses to attest to its authenticity.

4. What makes this snake photo so amazing?

The photo captures a once-in-a-lifetime moment of a rare species of snake in its natural habitat. The composition and timing of the shot are also remarkable, making it a truly stunning and unique image.

5. Can we learn anything from this photo?

Aside from its aesthetic value, the photo also highlights the intricate relationship between predator and prey in nature. It also sheds light on the diversity of species found in the Amazon rainforest and the importance of preserving their habitats.