World citizen with passion for physics

• Thread starter Yassmin
  • Start date
In summary, a world citizen with a passion for physics is someone who is deeply interested and engaged in the study and understanding of the laws and principles that govern the natural world. This individual is not limited by national boundaries, but instead sees the world as a whole and recognizes the interconnectedness of all things. They are driven by a curiosity and desire to uncover the mysteries of the universe and use their knowledge to make positive contributions to society. Their passion for physics extends beyond just academic pursuits, as they actively seek out opportunities to apply their understanding and make a difference in the world.
Yassmin
How did you find PF?
google search
Dear Physics Enthusiastic,

I am writing to you from some place in this world where I cannot really find anyone to share my passion for physics with, even though it is over-populated but what is the point of many people who all think in the same boring way.

I love all disciplines of physics but my love is mostly for particle physics, and I am also passionate about biology, biochemistry, astronomy, neuroscience, neuropsychology, biopsychology, and whatever sciences that inspires me to understand myself and the world in a better way and realizing is that ignorance is the humanity's most dangerous enemy.

I speak English, German and Dutch, so would be have to find a physics-mate or a mate for any of my other interests to discuss our knowledge together.

Best wishes for happy learning,
Yassmin.

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. What's your level of physics & math education?

phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. What's your level of physics & math education?
Beginner at Quantum Physics, know the basics of classical physics, and 10th-11th grade level in math. I would also love to talk about classical physics and learn more about if there are any enthusiastic for out there.
yours?

Likes berkeman
Yassmin said:
yours?
Unlike you, I put mine in my profile

Yassmin said:
yours?
phinds said:
I put mine in my profile
https://www.physicsforums.com/members/phinds.310841/#about

@Yassmin -- He just means that you can find his background in his Profile, About page. Many of us post our backgrounds in our Profile pages to make it easier for other users to find out more about us. Of course you don't have to do that if you don't want to, but it's not much work to edit your Profile. :smile:

Likes Evo