Why Was My Theory Rejected in a Theoretical Physics Forum?

• Thread starter Tommygun
  • Start date
In summary, your theory may have been rejected in a theoretical physics forum due to a lack of evidence or support from established theories, a flaw in the logic or methodology used, or a disagreement with the current understanding of the topic. It is important to carefully consider and address any critiques or counterarguments in order to strengthen your theory and potentially gain acceptance in the scientific community.
Tommygun
Hello everyone. My name is Tom, I'm an enthusiastic contemplator of the beautiful and magical world of science.. Perticularly chemistry and theoretical physics. My mind is constantly caressing the deepest and most complex questions that science has to offer. Unfortunately my theories far exceed my education and thusly my ability to apply any application to my thoughts hence my joining the forum.. I am hoping to find and discuss with people who can help me make heads or tales of my musing... I made a post but was told my personal theory's are not welcome, to which I was a little suprized considering theoretical physics is exactly that, a compilation of personal theories whether or not supported through experimentation.. Hence the name "theoretical". Never the less I'll find an apropriate way to post my questions and topics that I hope are taken up by educated individuals that share my passion for the complex and unknown and can educate me so that I may expand my knoledge and ability to comprehend the universe! Thanks for reading!

Physics news on Phys.org
Tommygun said:
I made a post but was told my personal theory's are not welcome, to which I was a little suprized considering theoretical physics is exactly that, a compilation of personal theories whether or not supported through experimentation..
You can read about why our policy on personal theorles is the way it is, here:

https://www.physicsforums.com/help/speculation/

Tommygun said:
considering theoretical physics is exactly that, a compilation of personal theories whether or not supported through experimentation..

Not true.