Who deleted my post after dudu's in technology forum

• Thread starter Vance
  • Start date
In summary, Eduardo deleted the post because it was not factually correct and didn't make sense. The poster is upset and believes that Eduardo should have given them a warning before deleting the post. They also mention that they are confused about where to put a donkey in a tree model and jokingly ask if the donkey is gay.
Vance
First, answer my title's question.

Second, give me the reason sa to why you deleted it ? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH in that post TO YOU ?

I wrote in capital because you are that BIG. and your noledge about that might also be BIG too

PS-I am really angry because i see no reasons for you to do so but seems you like to do what you like instead of basing on any reasonable reasons

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
dduardo deleted your post because it was nonsense. It was not factually correct.

- Warren

Anyway, i think he should pm and give me a word before doing it. I actually don't care about that because I know how much you know about it.
I know I can't build a tree modeling a farm, because I am still wondering where I should put the donkey below tree croot or below mammal (and the fact is that the donkey is a gay ?)
i am again :cool: and gentle

Related to Who deleted my post after dudu's in technology forum

1. Who is responsible for deleting my post after dudu's in the technology forum?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine the specific person who deleted your post. The forum moderators or administrators may have access to this information, but it is not typically disclosed to the public.

2. Why was my post deleted after dudu's in the technology forum?

There could be a few reasons for this. It is possible that your post violated the forum's rules or guidelines, or it may have been considered off-topic or irrelevant. Alternatively, it could have been accidentally deleted by a moderator.

3. Can I retrieve my post that was deleted after dudu's in the technology forum?

Once a post is deleted, it is typically not possible to retrieve it. However, you may be able to contact the forum moderators or administrators to see if they can provide any information or assist with retrieving your post.

4. How can I prevent my post from being deleted after dudu's in the technology forum in the future?

To avoid having your posts deleted, make sure to read and follow the forum's rules and guidelines. Additionally, try to keep your posts relevant and on-topic to the discussion at hand. If you believe your post was mistakenly deleted, you can also reach out to the moderators for clarification.

5. Is there a way to appeal the deletion of my post after dudu's in the technology forum?

Some forums may have an appeal process in place for deleted posts, but it ultimately depends on the specific forum's policies. If you believe your post was unfairly deleted, you can reach out to the forum moderators or administrators for further clarification or to request an appeal.