Where Can I Find a High-Quality Matrix Style Screensaver?

In summary: I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I can't really say. I don't think it's as bad as people say it is.
The_Professional
comes out on DVD today Tuesday, April 6 ;)

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you seen it at the movies? Apparently it's the worst of the three :eek:

Of course that is a matter of personal taste.

of course! :)

I agree... each of the movies got successivley worse. I loved the first one though.

The first Matrix had some sort of esoteric feel to it that made you feel as though they would get successively better rather than worse, and I think that's why everyone was so disappointed with the lack of a further build-up. The climax was wasted in the first movie, and the rest is just conflict resolution. I do think the ending to the second movie was awesome how it left you wondering what had happened, I wish they had ended the third movie in a similar fashion. Oh well, I still think all three were great movies!

I personally enjoyed them all. I won't get too psychoanalytic about the whole movie. I had FUN watching it. I love the effects, incredible visuals, story, plot or if there ever is one =)

When the first one came out I thought it looked interesting enough to see, but it probably won't be a hit, boy I'm glad I'm wrong.

I have the DVD now wooohooo!

The first one was certainly great. The second one I did not like one bit... yes, it's fun to watch special effects and nice visuals but to a limit! The usage of special effects was definitely an overkill, how many times can you watch the same effect being repeated again and again? Not to mention the plot. :rolleyes: I have the third one lying around here, just waiting for someone to remind me how the second one ended so I can watch it. Not that I have high expectations... maybe it's better though, that way I can't possibly be disappointed (unless it really, really blows!).

I thought the scene where Morpheus was screaming to a group of people with his big gut sticking out was cheesy.

I've been searching for a Matrix Style Screensaver. I once saw one that impressed me at a computer on display at a store. Unfortunately, none of the Matrix Screensavers that I've downloaded seem good.

Related to Where Can I Find a High-Quality Matrix Style Screensaver?

1. What is "Matrix Revolutions reminder"?

"Matrix Revolutions reminder" is a phrase used to refer to the third and final installment of the Matrix film series, released in 2003. It serves as a reminder to viewers about the film's plot, characters, and themes.

2. Do I need to watch the first two Matrix films before watching "Matrix Revolutions"?

While it is recommended to watch the first two films in the series (The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded) for a better understanding of the story, "Matrix Revolutions reminder" can still be enjoyed as a standalone film.

3. What is the plot of "Matrix Revolutions"?

The film follows the final battle between the human rebels led by Neo and the machines, who have taken over the Matrix. Neo must face his destiny as the chosen one and find a way to save humanity from the machines.

4. Who are the main characters in "Matrix Revolutions"?

The main characters include Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Agent Smith, and the Oracle. The film also introduces new characters such as the Merovingian and the Architect.

5. What makes "Matrix Revolutions" different from the other Matrix films?

"Matrix Revolutions" differs from the first two films in that it focuses more on the war between humans and machines, rather than the philosophical themes of reality and perception. It also features more action and visual effects, making it a thrilling conclusion to the trilogy.