What is quantum physics and how can I learn more about it?

In summary, quantum physics is a branch of physics that deals with the behavior of matter and energy at a microscopic level. It explains how particles such as atoms and subatomic particles behave and interact with each other. To learn more about quantum physics, one can explore books, online resources, and attend lectures or workshops. It is a complex subject, but with dedication and effort, one can gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental principles and applications of quantum physics.
mahnoor shafiq
So I love Quantum but unfortunately I don't have much idea of what its about. I would love to grasp the concept better. Can anyone discuss it with me?

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Take a look around our Quantum Physics forum (especially the "B" Basic rated threads), and check out the introductory QM articles at Wikipedia. That should give you a good start.

Last edited:
Likes mahnoor shafiq
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Take a look around our Quantum Physics forum (especially the "B" Basic rated threads), and check out the introductory QM articles at Wikipedia. That should give you a good start.
sure thanks!