Can Music Composition Integrate Quantum Physics Concepts?

• Thread starter dariushde
  • Start date
In summary, the integration of quantum physics concepts into music composition is a growing area of exploration for artists and scientists alike. By utilizing principles of quantum mechanics, such as superposition and entanglement, composers are able to create unique and complex musical compositions that push the boundaries of traditional music theory. This integration also opens up new avenues for understanding the relationship between science and art, as well as the role of consciousness in music creation. While still in its early stages, the incorporation of quantum physics concepts in music composition has the potential to revolutionize the way we experience and understand music.
dariushde
How did you find PF?
via Google search
Hey everyone,

My name is Dariush and I'm an experimental music composer who just recently got addicted to quantum physics videos on YouTube. I'm also a researcher so I would LOVE to be able to find a new way of incorporating physics into my own music. Anywho! If you're interested in sending me ideas, please reach out!

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

dariushde said:
How did you find PF?: via Google search

I would LOVE to be able to find a new way of incorporating physics into my own music.
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Not exactly Quantum Mechanics oriented (more related to Relativity), but are you familiar with the LIGO chirps and what caused them? :smile:

Likes dariushde
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Not exactly Quantum Mechanics oriented (more related to Relativity), but are you familiar with the LIGO chirps and what caused them? :smile:

Never heard of them! I'm watching that video right now. Thanks a million

Likes berkeman