Suggestions to Improve Tutorial Board

• Thread starter VietDao29
  • Start date
In summary, suggestions were made to improve the Tutorial Board by addressing the issue of numerous Moved Threads taking up space on the first page. It was proposed to update the Directory and split up member-made tutorials from external PDF files to reduce the number of pages in each board. Additionally, there was a suggestion to create more sub-forums for specific subjects. The speaker also mentioned the lack of activity in the Link section.
VietDao29
Homework Helper
Err, I just want to make some suggestions to improve our Tutorial Board a little bit:
  1. As it may seem, the board is filled with Moved Threads, and it almost takes the whole first page. I mean, if there is some way to make all the Moved Threads, it would be better.
  2. And also, the Directory in each board seems rather out-of-date. There are like twenties tutorials there, but the Directory only lists a few of them. If someone can update the Directory, I think the members can find what they need without having to look page to page, and hence faster.
  3. There are some tutorials from our members, and also some links of PDF files from the other sites, too. Is it possible that we just split up the two? We will move the PDF files will go to our Link reference (the button on the Flash menu), and we keep the member-made turoials there, in the Turotial Board. This should reduce the number of pages in each board considerably.
  4. And last but not least, if possible, I think there should be some more sub-forums like Maths Tutorials, and Chemistry Tutorials. Just for easy look-up.
Okay, that's it.
Just my 2 cents. o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
The Link section isn't getting a lot of activity at all :(

I still post in the resource threads of the forums.

Related to Suggestions to Improve Tutorial Board

1. How can the tutorial board be more user-friendly?

The tutorial board can be made more user-friendly by incorporating a simple and intuitive design, providing clear instructions, and offering easy navigation options. Additionally, the tutorial board should be regularly updated and maintained to ensure a smooth user experience.

2. What features can be added to improve the tutorial board?

Some additional features that can be added to improve the tutorial board include a search bar for easy access to specific tutorials, a feedback system for users to provide suggestions and report issues, and a FAQ section to address common questions and concerns.

3. How can the tutorial board cater to different learning styles?

The tutorial board can cater to different learning styles by including a variety of visual aids such as images, videos, and diagrams, providing audio options for those who prefer to listen, and offering interactive activities and quizzes for hands-on learners.

4. How can the tutorial board be made more engaging?

To make the tutorial board more engaging, it is important to use a conversational tone and include real-life examples. Incorporating gamification elements such as badges, points, and leaderboards can also make the learning experience more fun and interactive.

5. How can the tutorial board be improved for accessibility?

To improve accessibility, the tutorial board should be designed with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in mind. This includes providing alternatives for non-text content, ensuring compatibility with assistive technologies, and offering keyboard navigation options.