New YouTube Channel for Stats Help

In summary, George, a long-time University Teaching Assistant in Statistics, has launched a YouTube channel providing help for students taking introductory statistics and probability courses. The channel contains online review sessions that parallel the progression of a typical introductory statistics course, from basic probability to Multiple Regression and Two-Way ANOVA. There are no ads on the channel for uninterrupted viewing, and feedback is welcomed. George's initiative is supported by MHB and appreciated by the staff.
Ingersoll
Hello Everyone,

As a long-time University Teaching Assistant in Statistics, I have recently launched a YouTube Channel with the idea of providing help for students who are taking courses in introductory statistics and probability. The videos it contains are the online equivalents of the Review Sessions that I offer throughout a typical quarter:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSc6S4hzuwro52aZHGS3zzNiizShi_KWW

The content of the channel is intended to parallel the progression of a typical introductory statistics course. Beginning with basic probability, the videos progress through Multiple Regression and Two-Way ANOVA.

This is not an advertisement; I turned off all ads for the channel, so there shouldn't be any interruptions while watching the videos. In any case, I certainly hope that the videos are helpful to you and I look forward to receiving any feedback that you may have.
George

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Ingersoll said:
Hello Everyone,

As a long-time University Teaching Assistant in Statistics, I have recently launched a YouTube Channel with the idea of providing help for students who are taking courses in introductory statistics and probability. The videos it contains are the online equivalents of the Review Sessions that I offer throughout a typical quarter:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSc6S4hzuwro52aZHGS3zzNiizShi_KWW

The content of the channel is intended to parallel the progression of a typical introductory statistics course. Beginning with basic probability, the videos progress through Multiple Regression and Two-Way ANOVA.

This is not an advertisement; I turned off all ads for the channel, so there shouldn't be any interruptions while watching the videos. In any case, I certainly hope that the videos are helpful to you and I look forward to receiving any feedback that you may have.
George

Wellcome on MHB George!... Your initiative is veri good and MHB will support You as best as possible!... Kind regards $\chi$ $\sigma$

Last edited:
Thanks, Chi Sigma, I really appreciate the support!

Hello George,

The staff here at MHB appreciates your sharing this valuable resource with our members. The videos are well done and accessible to students. We are glad to have them available here. (Sun)

Best Regards,

Mark.

It's great to hear that you have launched a YouTube Channel to provide help for students in introductory statistics and probability courses. I understand the importance of accessible and helpful resources for students, especially in subjects like statistics that can be challenging for many. I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to create these videos and make them freely available for students.

The organization of your channel, following the progression of a typical introductory statistics course, is a great idea and will surely be helpful for students. I also appreciate that you have turned off all ads, ensuring that students can watch the videos uninterrupted.

I encourage you to continue creating and sharing these resources, and I hope that you receive valuable feedback from students. Your efforts to support students in their understanding of statistics are commendable and I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated.

Related to New YouTube Channel for Stats Help

1. What is the purpose of the "New YouTube Channel for Stats Help"?

The purpose of this YouTube channel is to provide helpful and informative videos about statistics. The goal is to make complex statistical concepts more accessible and easy to understand for individuals who may be studying or working in fields that require a strong understanding of statistics.

2. Who is the target audience for this channel?

The target audience for this channel is anyone who is interested in learning more about statistics. This could include students, professionals, or anyone looking to improve their statistical knowledge and skills.

3. What type of content can viewers expect from this channel?

Viewers can expect a variety of content, including tutorials on statistical analysis, explanations of key concepts and terms, and tips and tricks for working with statistical software. There will also be videos on real-world applications of statistics and how it impacts our daily lives.

4. Will there be opportunities for viewers to interact with the channel and ask questions?

Yes, there will be opportunities for viewers to interact with the channel and ask questions. This can be done through the comments section of each video or by reaching out through social media. The channel's creators will do their best to respond to all questions and engage with the audience.

5. How often will new videos be uploaded to the channel?

New videos will be uploaded to the channel on a regular basis, typically once or twice a week. This may vary depending on the complexity of the topic and the time required to create high-quality content. Viewers can also expect occasional live streams and collaborations with other experts in the field of statistics.