What are the best online help sources for dynamics?

In summary, the conversation is about finding helpful resources for understanding dynamics, as the person used to watch youtube videos for general physics and statics but cannot find good sources for dynamics. They ask if anyone knows of a good youtube channel or website for the course, and if not, they request a summary of the core understanding of the class. A suggested resource is Khan Academy.
JoeS4
I used to watch youtube videos for general physics and statics but I can't seem to find good help sources for dynamics.

Does anybody know of a good youtube channel that has helpful videos for the dynamics course or any other websites that help make more sense of the class?

If not, can somebody just sum up the core understanding of the class? For instance, with statics it was basically sum of forces and sum of moments.

Engineering news on Phys.org
JoeS4 said:
I used to watch youtube videos for general physics and statics but I can't seem to find good help sources for dynamics.

Does anybody know of a good youtube channel that has helpful videos for the dynamics course or any other websites that help make more sense of the class?

If not, can somebody just sum up the core understanding of the class? For instance, with statics it was basically sum of forces and sum of moments.

Maybe try this one...

http://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/mechanics

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to What are the best online help sources for dynamics?

What are the best online help sources for dynamics?

1. What are the top websites for learning about dynamics?

2. Where can I find reliable online resources for understanding dynamics concepts?

3. Are there any reputable websites that offer free tutorials or courses on dynamics?

4. How can I access online help for dynamics if I don't have a background in science or math?

5. What are some recommended online forums or communities for discussing dynamics problems and getting help from experts?