List of All Physics Graduate School Deadlines?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a resource or web page that lists all physics graduate school programs and their deadlines. The speaker is currently in the process of applying and mentions that the deadlines are mostly on 12/1 and 12/15 for top programs. They doubt there is a compiled list of deadlines and suggest that individuals can easily find them on their own. Another person suggests asking for a list of deadlines by university since they are specific to the graduate school, not the department. However, it is mentioned that it is easy to find the deadlines with a simple Google search.
Izzhov
Does anyone know if there exists a resource/web page on the Internet that lists all physics graduate school programs and their deadlines?

Physics news on Phys.org
I am in the process of applying right now to many physics graduate programs. The deadlines seem to be stacked on 12/1 and around 12/15 for the top programs. I doubt there is a list of deadlines that someone compiled and put on 1 page... people applying to physics grad programs can definitely scout out the deadlines on their own ;)

I think the deadlines are specific to the graduate school itself and not the department. Thus it would be more useful to ask for a list of deadlines by university. There probably isn't a list, though, since it takes about a minute to google a deadline.

Related to List of All Physics Graduate School Deadlines?

1. What is the purpose of a list of all physics graduate school deadlines?

A list of all physics graduate school deadlines serves as a comprehensive guide for students who are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in physics. It outlines the important dates and deadlines for application, admission, and enrollment for various physics graduate programs.

2. How can I access a list of all physics graduate school deadlines?

There are several ways to access a list of all physics graduate school deadlines. One way is to visit the websites of individual physics graduate programs, as most schools will have their own specific deadlines listed. Another option is to visit online databases or forums that compile and update lists of deadlines for various graduate programs in physics.

3. What types of deadlines are typically included in a list of all physics graduate school deadlines?

A list of all physics graduate school deadlines will typically include application deadlines, early decision deadlines, financial aid deadlines, and enrollment deadlines. It may also include specific deadlines for supplemental materials, such as letters of recommendation and transcripts.

4. Are the deadlines on a list of all physics graduate school deadlines flexible?

Most deadlines on a list of all physics graduate school deadlines are not flexible, as they are set by the individual graduate programs and universities. However, some schools may have a grace period for certain deadlines, so it is important to carefully review the list and contact the specific program for any questions or concerns.

5. How can I use a list of all physics graduate school deadlines to plan my application process?

A list of all physics graduate school deadlines can be a valuable tool for planning your application process. By reviewing the list, you can determine which programs have deadlines that align with your goals and timeline. This can help you prioritize and organize your application materials and ensure that you submit everything on time.