How do I improve my skills in bed?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary: Atlantic after picking up Humanino from Paris!? :biggrin::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ...after writing all those limericks, poor tribdog collapsed in exhaustion and I think he's been sleeping since! He's been depriving himself of sleep while staying up all night trying to impress me. Well, congratulations are in order, tribdog! Looks like you've finally won the girl's heart. Just relax and enjoy the day.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

My only comment

Physics news on Phys.org
I was about to ask on another thread whether they've spoken on the phone yet. Well, have you? you two go on a real date will ya?

Last edited:
Just want to say I share the sentiment of Ivan and the curiosity of Propro. TELL US! :bugeye: :biggrin:

LOL! After writing all those limericks, poor tribdog collapsed in exhaustion and I think he's been sleeping since! He's been depriving himself of sleep while staying up all night trying to impress me. :biggrin:

I guess after he dedicated nearly an entire thread of limericks to me, he's not trying to keep anything quiet around here. No phone numbers exchanged yet, but we've been making liberal use of the PM feature. LOL! I have to say, I've never had someone put so much effort into getting my attention before! :blushing: :shy:

****Time Passes****

Do you think he's still sleeping?! :bugeye:

He's not going to know what happened when he wakes up! He finally got a "nod" on Friday night, falls into a deep coma it seems, and when he wakes, he's going to return to find Tsu already has me out shopping for wedding dresses, and Ivan is picking the music! Well, thanks guys, that should scare him off good!
:smile:

Last edited:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

The link was supposed to bring up media player with Donny Osmond singing Puppy Love. I guess my temp files tricked me. :mad:

Moonbear said:
He's not going to know what happened when he wakes up! He finally got a "nod" on Friday night, falls into a deep coma it seems, and when he wakes, he's going to return to find Tsu already has me out shopping for wedding dresses, and Ivan is picking the music! Well, thanks guys, that should scare him off good!
Tell him to relax. :rolleyes: Cyber weddings performed by a Reverend of Rolling Stone Magazine while driving a turbo RV across the country at breakneck speeds aren't legally binding. :biggrin: :smile:

Tsunami said:
Tell him to relax. :rolleyes: Cyber weddings performed by a Reverend of Rolling Stone Magazine while driving a turbo RV across the country at breakneck speeds aren't legally binding. :biggrin: :smile:
They're not? :frown:

Ivan Seeking said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

The link was supposed to bring up media player with Donny Osmond singing Puppy Love. I guess my temp files tricked me. :mad:

:smile: I may have confounded you by not having media player on my computer anyway. Every time I've tried installing it on a Mac, it makes a mess of things, so I haven't installed it on my new one.

Tsunami said:

Surely it would be all legal if you performed the ceremony as captain of the ship while we were flying over the Atlantic after picking up Humanino from Paris!? :biggrin:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:​

TRIBDOG, WAKE UP!

Everyone is staring!

:bugeye:

:smile: :smile:

Moonbear said:
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:​

TRIBDOG, WAKE UP!

Everyone is staring!

:bugeye:

:smile: :smile:

It's your wedding day!

Hey Moonbear, maybe if you scratch him in the right place he will...shake a leg! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Ivan Seeking said:
Hey Moonbear, maybe if you scratch him in the right place he will...shake a leg! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm worried he might do more than just shake a leg if I try that. :bugeye:

yawn, what'd I miss.

tribdog said:
yawn, what'd I miss.

There you are, sweetie! :!) You nearly missed our wedding! Ivan has your appointment at the tux rental place all set up, though. And he was just recommending I scratch you right about...there. How's that? :biggrin:

Hey, can I play Trumpet Voluntary at the wedding?

no, but Trumpet Under Duress is all yours

tribdog said:

Sweet. I need time to practice, though.

oh, damn, just realized. south carolina huh? you'll need what? 7 or 8 months?

tribdog said:

Trumpets? Look at him, trying to be helpful planning my...I mean, our...wedding. Isn't that just the cutest thing? Now, dear, run along and go pick out a tux.

Now, what do you all say to me walking down the aisle to, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun?" Or maybe that's for the bridesmaids? Maybe I'll walk down the aisle to Billy Idol's "White Wedding." :smile:

...White?

Moonbear said:
Surely it would be all legal if you performed the ceremony as captain of the ship while we were flying over the Atlantic after picking up Humanino from Paris!? :biggrin:
Oh. Well. Yes. You're right about that. :wink: At what altitude would you like to be married? :biggrin:

tribdog said:
...White?

You do know the song, right? :smile:

I've actually always thought a light blue gown would be nicer than white. I don't suppose a black gown would go over well with the relatives. :devil:

tribdog said:
oh, damn, just realized. south carolina huh? you'll need what? 7 or 8 months?

Well, I was thinking more like 10 or 12 months.

Moonbear said:
Now, what do you all say to me walking down the aisle to, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun?" Or maybe that's for the bridesmaids? Maybe I'll walk down the aisle to Billy Idol's "White Wedding."

How about Bryan Adams' "I Finally Found Someone"?

I actually had a light blue tuxedo. that was about 20 years ago, for 8th grade graduation. I was cool though. I could wear white now, because I'm a virgin.

Moonbear said:
Now, what do you all say to me walking down the aisle to, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun?" Or maybe that's for the bridesmaids? Maybe I'll walk down the aisle to Billy Idol's "White Wedding." :smile:
wow, how old are you? suppose you want to dance the charleston too

tribdog said:
I actually had a light blue tuxedo. that was about 20 years ago, for 8th grade graduation. I was cool though. I could wear white now, because I'm a virgin.

Ppphhhhtttbbbttttt! Damn, I'm catching Evo's affliction of spitting tea all over the monitor! :smile: No light blue tux! You can wear a light blue vest with it, but not the whole tux!

tribdog said:
wow, how old are you? suppose you want to dance the charleston too

Younger than you! :biggrin:

tribdog said:
I could wear white now, because I'm a virgin.

I never would have guessed!

yep, I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.

and for 10 bonus points name the movie that quote came from

tribdog said:
yep, I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.

and for 10 bonus points name the movie that quote came from

I don't know what movie it came from, but that reminded me of this weird "fad" going around among the college students while I was a grad student. They were sort of doing this "born again virgin" thing...I don't exactly remember what they called it. I've heard of a lot of things, but I have no idea how you get back your virginity once it's lost.

don't worry. You'll never want virginity back, once you've been with me. I'm much better in bed than I am at writing funny posts.

tribdog said:
don't worry. You'll never want virginity back, once you've been with me. I'm much better in bed than I am at writing funny posts.

I sure hope so. Ba dum bum <cymbal> (See, I'm already learning a trick or two from you).

Related to How do I improve my skills in bed?

1. How can I last longer in bed?

One way to improve your endurance in bed is to practice kegel exercises, which strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. You can also try different breathing techniques and focus on your partner's pleasure instead of your own.

2. What can I do to improve my communication with my partner in bed?

Communication is key in any sexual relationship. Make sure to have open and honest conversations with your partner about what you both enjoy and what you want to try. Don't be afraid to ask for feedback and be willing to listen and make adjustments.

3. How can I become more confident in bed?

Confidence in the bedroom comes from feeling comfortable and secure in your own skin. Take the time to explore your own body and learn what turns you on. Also, remember that your partner is with you because they find you attractive and desire you.

4. What techniques can I use to improve my performance during oral sex?

First and foremost, communication is key. Ask your partner what they enjoy and what feels good for them. Vary your techniques and pay attention to their reactions. You can also try using your hands or incorporating different sensations such as ice or flavored lubricant.

5. How can I spice things up in the bedroom?

There are many ways to add excitement and variety to your sex life. You can try new positions, incorporate toys or role play, or even just change up the location. The most important thing is to keep an open mind and be willing to explore and try new things with your partner.