Homework template for Mobile Users

• Thread starter cdenne
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of the homework template in the guidelines. The speaker is having trouble finding it on their iPad and is advised to log in using a laptop or desktop PC to access it. It is mentioned that there is an ongoing discussion in the Mentor forums about this. The speaker then confirms that the template is visible on the full website and expresses gratitude for the reminder. They are reminded that the template will also appear on the mobile browser and is located in the editor when creating a new post in the HH forums.
cdenne
You mention homework template a couple times in the guidelines, but I can't find it anywhere. Where is it? By the way, I'm on my iPad. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
cdenne said:
You mention homework template a couple times in the guidelines, but I can't find it anywhere. Where is it? By the way, I'm on my iPad. Thanks.

Your may need to log in using a laptop or desktop PC to see the HH Template. There is a discussion going on in the Mentor forums about this.

berkeman said:
Your may need to log in using a laptop or desktop PC to see the HH Template. There is a discussion going on in the Mentor forums about this.
Thank you. I'm on the full website now and there are more functions available. I keep forgetting that mobile apps are still very limited sometimes.

Greg Bernhardt said:
The HH template will show on mobile browser
Where?

Great! Thank you.

Related to Homework template for Mobile Users

1. What is a homework template for mobile users?

A homework template for mobile users is a pre-designed layout that helps students organize and complete their homework assignments using a mobile device.

2. How does a homework template for mobile users differ from a regular homework template?

A homework template for mobile users is specifically designed to be used on a mobile device, with a user-friendly interface and features that are optimized for a smaller screen. A regular homework template may not be as suitable for use on a mobile device.

3. Can a homework template for mobile users be used on any type of mobile device?

Yes, a homework template for mobile users is typically designed to be compatible with various types of mobile devices, whether it is a smartphone or a tablet.

4. Are there any advantages to using a homework template for mobile users?

Yes, a homework template for mobile users can help improve organization and efficiency in completing homework assignments on a mobile device. It can also save time and make the task of completing homework more manageable.

5. Where can I find a homework template for mobile users?

There are various homework templates for mobile users available online, either for purchase or for free. You can also create your own custom template using word processing or note-taking apps on your mobile device.