Discovering My Passion for Physics: A Senior's Journey into AP Science Courses

• Thread starter MiaPow
  • Start date
In summary, this article discusses a senior student's journey into taking AP science courses and discovering a passion for physics. The student initially struggled with the subject but with determination and support from their teacher, they were able to excel and find a love for the subject. This experience has inspired the student to pursue a career in physics and has taught them the importance of challenging oneself and not being afraid to try new things.
MiaPow
Well, I recently made an account here and i got a message suggesting that I introduce myself, so why the hell not.

Ok, so I'm a senior in high school, and this year is the first year that i took physics, and knowing its my last year I decided that I wanted to take AP physics, since normal physics would be too easy. During the past couple months, i discovered my love for physics, and I learned that I'm passionate about the subject. Prior to physics i had taken AP chemistry and I absolutely love it, and in the end of the year I passed the exam with a 4 (Could have been a 5 if I didn't panic and neglected to read the givens). As much as I loved chemistry I loved physics 5 times as much. So I hope this site can help me learn more and help me develop my passion for physics more. Thank you for reading!

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks!