Can Self-Taught Physics Enthusiasts Find Community Online?

In summary, self-taught physics enthusiasts can find a strong and supportive community online through various platforms such as forums, social media groups, and online courses. These online communities offer a wealth of resources, discussions, and connections with like-minded individuals interested in physics. With the internet's vast reach, self-taught physics enthusiasts have the opportunity to connect with experts and peers from all over the world, creating a diverse and enriching community that fosters learning and growth.
A Puzzlement
Hi, I’m 28 years old and live in Minnesota. Most of my knowledge about physics is self-taught. (I love knowledge but don’t tend to thrive too well in academic settings for a number of reasons. Kind of like how some people are spiritual but don’t care for organized religion).

Anyway, thanks Greg for welcoming me to these forums and I look forward to many fruitful discussions. Most of the people I talk to on a day to day basis aren’t knowledgeable about physics, so I don’t often get a chance to discuss the topic even though I’m passionate about it. This forum is going to be a lifesaver!

Likes Space_Girl
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi :)

Welcome