Article System: Post Papers & More

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of implementing an article system for posting papers and funny articles on a Physics forum. The idea is met with mixed reactions and some confusion about the purpose of the proposed system.
would anyone be interested in an article system for posting papers and such?

Physics news on Phys.org
If it'll help reduce the number of threads initiated simply to alert members to papers they end up misinterpreting anyway (usually quite badly), then definitely yes.

Truthfully very few PF members are writing papers in the first place.. those that are generally belong squarely in TD.

- Warren

Is there anyone who agrees to post funny articles (jokes, humorous storys)?
I am sorry, I mean this funny things should only be mentioned after everything about what the main topics of this Physics forum are has been archieved...:)

Nec,

I don't think that's what Greg has in mind.

- Warren

no i just continue your idea above.
i don't know anything about the system you and he are talking about either, i am sorry about that anyway.

Greg Bernhardt said:
would anyone be interested in an article system for posting papers and such?

Isn't that what Physics Post is for?
:confused:

Related to Article System: Post Papers & More

1. What is the "Article System: Post Papers & More"?

The "Article System: Post Papers & More" is a platform designed for scientists and researchers to easily publish and share their scientific papers, articles, and other research materials.

2. How can I use the Article System to publish my papers?

To publish your papers on the Article System, you can create a user account and submit your paper through the submission process. You can also choose to share your paper publicly or privately with other users.

3. Is the Article System only for scientific papers?

No, the Article System is designed for all types of research materials, including scientific papers, articles, conference proceedings, and more. It is a versatile platform for sharing and accessing various types of research.

4. How can I find papers on a specific topic using the Article System?

You can use the search function on the Article System to find papers on a specific topic. You can also browse through different categories and tags to discover relevant papers and articles.

5. Is the Article System free to use?

Yes, the Article System is completely free to use. It is an open-access platform for scientists and researchers to share their work with the scientific community. However, there may be some fees for additional features or services offered on the platform.