About the formation of crops circles.

In summary, crop circles are believed to be formed by a natural phenomenon called "plasma vortex" or can be man-made using tools such as ropes, boards, and GPS devices. Scientists study and analyze crop circles by examining crop patterns, taking measurements, and collecting samples, as well as using tools like magnetometers and Geiger counters. There are various theories about the purpose of crop circles, but no scientific evidence to support them. While some crop circles can be predicted or prevented, those formed by natural phenomena are unpredictable. The impact of crop circles on the environment is minimal, but they can attract tourists and media attention.
sunmaggot
I don't know where I should ask this question. I don't even know the appropriate thread level anyway. Ignore those stuff.
I feel this topic is interesting because I don't understand something. We are using so many satellites. Why can't these satellites record the formation of the crops circles?

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry but we don't allow discussions of "supernatural fraud".

Related to About the formation of crops circles.

1. What causes crop circles to form?

Crop circles are most commonly believed to be formed by a natural phenomenon known as "plasma vortex," where spinning masses of air create energy fields that can flatten crops. However, there is also evidence to suggest that some crop circles are man-made using tools such as ropes, boards, and GPS devices.

2. How are crop circles studied and analyzed?

Scientists and researchers study crop circles by examining the crop patterns, taking measurements, and collecting samples of affected crops. They also use tools such as magnetometers and Geiger counters to analyze changes in the soil and radiation levels within the crop circles.

3. Are there any theories about the purpose of crop circles?

There are various theories about the purpose of crop circles, including artistic expression, messages from extraterrestrial beings, and attempts to communicate with humans through symbols and codes. However, there is no scientific evidence to support any of these theories.

4. Can crop circles be predicted or prevented?

While some crop circles are man-made and can be predicted or prevented, those formed by natural phenomena are unpredictable and cannot be prevented. However, scientists continue to study and research crop circles to better understand their formation and potentially predict them in the future.

5. What impact do crop circles have on the environment?

The impact of crop circles on the environment is minimal, as the crops usually recover and continue to grow normally after the formation. However, the presence of crop circles can attract tourists and media attention, which can have a temporary impact on the surrounding environment and wildlife.