Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wrongly formatted comment

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
Is it just my browser, or are other people finding something wrong with the way that Ackbach's comment #4 in this thread is displayed? Here is a screenshot of what I get:

Screen shot 2014-03-06 at 08.47.16.png

Edit. I reloaded the page a couple of times and saw the same overlapping display. Then I added another comment to that thread and looked at the page again, and this time Ackbach's comment was displaying normally, with no overlapping.

Last edited:

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Is it just my browser, or are other people finding something wrong with the way that Ackbach's comment #4 in this thread is displayed? Here is a screenshot of what I get:

View attachment 2083

Edit. I reloaded the page a couple of times and saw the same overlapping display. Then I added another comment to that thread and looked at the page again, and this time Ackbach's comment was displaying normally, with no overlapping.
I find no overlapping problems. However as I recall, there were several instances I encountered this problem in the past. But when the page is reloaded it went away, so I wasn't bothered to report it. :)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

It's probably not a terribly repeatable issue. I would just keep your eyes open, and if it comes up again, please let us know.