Stuck on the Final Module: 3 Questions Answered

In summary, the speaker is on their final module and has three questions they cannot answer. They provide a link for a picture related to one of the questions and mention being stuck on the last line they wrote. They also mention another question about a soap company's spot remover and ask about the process. The third question is about why a DC system cannot use efficient stepped up voltage for long distance transmission. The speaker then updates that they have found the answer elsewhere and thanks the others for their help.
i_wish_i_was_smart
now this is my final module, i have three question a cannot answer

click the link to get a pic of what i have done for this perticular question, I'm stuck at the last line i wrote.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/557000-557999/557901_30_full.jpg

another quetion asks
a soap company tries to sell me a specialty spot remover, it says it can convert natural UV light therefore it looks whiter than white, what's the process does it go through?
what i have is not much and its probably wrong

another question is,
explain why DC system can not use an effecient stepped up voltage for long distance transmission? never mind i just answered this question.

thx guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
i'm finish all of it, thanks anyways, i was able to find the answer elsewhere, or on my own

Hi there,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with your final module and have a few questions that you can't seem to answer. It can be frustrating and overwhelming when you're stuck on a particular topic, but don't worry, you're not alone.

Firstly, it's great that you have already completed most of the questions and have only three left. That means you have a good understanding of the material and are almost finished with the module. Don't give up now!

For the first question, it would be helpful if you could provide more specific information or context about what you have written so far. Without that, it's difficult to provide guidance or assistance. However, if you're stuck on the last line, perhaps you could try looking back at the previous lines and see if there are any clues or hints that could help you figure out the answer. You could also try reaching out to your classmates or instructor for help.

Moving on to the second question, it seems like you're asking for help understanding the process of how a soap company's specialty spot remover works. Unfortunately, without more information about the specific product or brand, it would be difficult for anyone to accurately answer this question. You could try doing some research on the company or product, or even reaching out to the company directly for more information.

Lastly, it's great that you were able to answer the third question on your own. Sometimes, it just takes a little more time and effort to understand a concept, and that's completely normal. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed.

I hope this helps and good luck with the rest of your final module! Keep pushing through and you'll be done in no time. Remember, it's always okay to ask for help and don't get discouraged. You got this!

What is the final module?

The final module is the last section of a course or program that summarizes and tests the knowledge and skills learned throughout the course. It is usually the most important and challenging part of the course.

Why am I stuck on the final module?

There can be several reasons why someone may be stuck on the final module. It could be due to not fully understanding the material, lack of preparation, or difficulty with the concepts. It is important to review and seek help if needed to overcome any obstacles.

How can I prepare for the final module?

To prepare for the final module, it is important to review all the material covered in the course. This may include going over notes, completing practice questions, and seeking extra help from a tutor or professor. It is also important to take care of your physical and mental health to be in the best state to take the final module.

What are some tips for successfully completing the final module?

Some tips for successfully completing the final module include staying organized, managing time effectively, and practicing good study habits. It is also important to read and follow all instructions carefully, and to take breaks to avoid burnout. Remember to stay calm and focused during the final module.

What should I do if I am struggling with the final module?

If you are struggling with the final module, reach out for help. This could include talking to your professor, seeking tutoring, or forming a study group with classmates. It is also important to stay positive and not give up. Remember that it is normal to face challenges and it is important to keep trying and seeking help when needed.