Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Workspace/Preview Section

mathworker

May 31, 2013
i think it would be even better if there is a work-space section to members dashboard.... as it is a learning site people can write what they have to review in tht section with full privacy

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
Re: workspace

I don't understand, doesn't the preview + autosaved drafts achieve this feature already?

mathworker

May 31, 2013

I don't understand, doesn't the preview + autosaved drafts achieve this feature already?
well i didn't get you .... i don't know those features though.. :confused:

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012

well i didn't get you .... i don't know those features though.. :confused:
What do you mean by workspace? I understood it as a place where you could work on a reply without being interrupted and without anyone else seeing*, and I thought the "preview" button already does it pretty well. Or do you mean like a blog, or an online notes storage?

*though I have always suspected Mark spies on our drafts (Tongueout)

mathworker

May 31, 2013

apologies... i don't know there is a preview button and drafts section...can you help me finding them..

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012

apologies... i don't know there is a preview button and drafts section...can you help me finding them..
Sure. Here is a screenshot of the "Reply to Thread" dialog. On the lower right hand corner you get the "Preview Post" button. Click on that and you get a preview along with the "Reply to Thread" dialog. You can edit the reply and preview as many times as you like. :)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

*though I have always suspected Mark spies on our drafts (Tongueout)
Hmmm...I'll have to bring that up as a "must have feature" at the next staff meeting...(Bigsmile)