Windows 7 Programming Language.

In summary, the conversation is about finding out what languages Windows 7 is programmed in. The languages mentioned include C, C++, C#, Fortan, and Assembly. The person is having trouble finding this information on a reputable site and is seeking help from others. A link to a potential source is provided and thanked for.
Darth Frodo
Hi guys, I REALLY need help on this.

I need to find out what languages Windows 7 is programmed in, I know it's a combination of C, C++, C#, Fortan and Assembly.

I can't seem to find this info on a "reputable site". I need to reference this, and I can't use wikipedia, Yahoo Answers etc.

Any help on finding a reputable source would be greatly appreciated. I've been searching for about 6 hours now.

Technology news on Phys.org
Once again another top class post by Chiro.

Thanks so much! This should help!

Related to Windows 7 Programming Language.

1. What is Windows 7 Programming Language?

Windows 7 Programming Language refers to the programming languages and tools used to develop applications for the Windows 7 operating system. These languages include C++, C#, Visual Basic, and others, and the tools include Microsoft Visual Studio and the Windows SDK.

2. How is Windows 7 Programming Language different from other programming languages?

Windows 7 Programming Language is specifically designed for developing applications for the Windows 7 operating system. It includes libraries and APIs that allow developers to access the unique features of the OS, such as the taskbar, Aero interface, and touch screen capabilities.

3. Can I use any programming language to develop applications for Windows 7?

While any programming language can technically be used, it is recommended to use one of the languages specifically designed for Windows 7 development, such as C++, C#, or Visual Basic. These languages have built-in support for Windows 7 features and are optimized for creating applications for the OS.

4. Is Windows 7 Programming Language difficult to learn?

The difficulty of learning Windows 7 Programming Language depends on your previous programming experience. If you are already familiar with a similar language, it may not be too difficult to learn. However, if you are new to programming, it may take some time and effort to become proficient in Windows 7 development.

5. Can I use Windows 7 Programming Language to develop applications for other operating systems?

No, Windows 7 Programming Language is specifically designed for developing applications for the Windows 7 operating system. If you want to develop applications for other operating systems, you will need to use different programming languages and tools that are compatible with those systems.