Why Does LaTeXiT Cut Off Images and How Can It Be Fixed?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter arcTomato
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, the conversation discusses various troubleshooting methods for issues with LaTeXiT, a software used for creating equations. It mentions potential reasons for the software not working, such as software issues or compatibility problems, and suggests solutions such as updating, reinstalling, or seeking technical support. It also provides tips for fixing error messages and inserting equations into documents, and mentions the compatibility of LaTeXiT with different operating systems and its ability to export equations to other software.
arcTomato
TL;DR Summary
the image made by LaTeXiT is broken;;
スクリーンショット 2020-01-12 13.52.52.png

Hello
I am a beginner of Tex.
The image made by LaTeXiT is cut off the upper part.(but Texshop goes well)

If you can help me, please!

Physics news on Phys.org
@jedishrfu Thank you!
it's fixed!
(I had to re-install "Ghostscript"!)
I appreciate!

Likes berkeman and jedishrfu

Related to Why Does LaTeXiT Cut Off Images and How Can It Be Fixed?

1. Why is my LaTexiT not working?

There can be several reasons why LaTexiT is not working. It could be due to an outdated version, conflicting software, or incorrect settings. It is best to check for any updates, make sure there are no other software running that might interfere, and double-check the settings.

2. How do I fix a blank output in LaTexiT?

If you are getting a blank output in LaTexiT, it could be due to missing packages or syntax errors in your code. Make sure you have all the necessary packages installed and check your code for any mistakes. You can also try restarting the program or clearing the cache.

3. Why is LaTexiT not producing the desired output?

If the output from LaTexiT is not what you expect, it could be due to incorrect code, missing packages, or outdated software. Check your code for any errors, make sure all the necessary packages are installed, and update to the latest version of LaTexiT.

4. How do I troubleshoot LaTexiT errors?

If you encounter any errors while using LaTexiT, the first step is to check the error message for any clues. You can also try restarting the program, updating to the latest version, or searching for solutions online. If the error persists, you can reach out to the LaTexiT support team for assistance.

5. Can I use LaTexiT on different operating systems?

Yes, LaTexiT is compatible with multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. However, the installation process and settings may vary slightly between different systems. It is best to refer to the official LaTexiT documentation for specific instructions on your operating system.