The Mind Hypothesys(LG)

• Thread starter drag
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mind
In summary, Mind hypothesys that Bubonic Plague is just trying to boost his post count and lifegazer hasn't been seen in here yet. Bubonic Plague is also trying to show that we really want him to give his hypothesis a try.
drag
Science Advisor
Greetings !

The Mind hypothesys - here's your thread LG.
Can you give us the ultimate sum-up, please ?

Live long and prosper.

Physics news on Phys.org
I would think he could start his own thread.

he's jus trying to boost up his post count. :wink:

Trying to boost his post count, that's just shameful...say Bubonic Plague, maybe you could post that same message in a few other topics and I'll just follow suit...

Hey, nobody seemed to mind when I requested that he/she post his/her full hypothesis. I really hope lifegazer responds.

Greetings !
Originally posted by Bubonic Plague
he's jus trying to boost up his post count. :wink:
No, I wasn't. Now I'm doing it... :smile:
Originally posted by Mentat
Hey, nobody seemed to mind when I requested that he/she post his/her full hypothesis. I really hope lifegazer responds.
I know... They just hate me !
On a more serious note : LG wasn't sure he
could do this so I'm trying to show that we
really want'im to give it a try.

Live long and prosper.

Speaking of which, where is that guy. :smile:

Trying to boost his post count, that's just shameful...say Bubonic Plague, maybe you could post that same message in a few other topics and I'll just follow suit...

Nah. I don't do message collages.:smile:

The new forum has been open ...what...a day now. Its OK if LG hasn't been seen in here yet. It happens.

You know, we really need to stop talking about him as if he is some new messiah. Its not healthy for someones ego if all of his posts get into 7 - 8 pages long, and then when he doesn't have a post, everyone sits around talking about him, eagerly awaiting to hear what he has to say next

(Not that I'm jelous or anything

HahaHAhaha. Good point. I just really like debating with people, especially when they really disagree with me. LOL.

Hello guys. Have had some trouble in getting here and being able to post. Nice to know you all missed me. :wink:

For those that are interested, I plan on presenting a general outline of my philosophy later. Obviously, I can't discuss the details of the many arguments I have, in one post. But by giving a general description of my motivation, methods, and subjects of contemplation; I hope to give you all a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

Nice to see you all again.

Great to have you with us again, lifegazer (said the achenemy :wink:).

Anyway, I'd just like to remind you of my idea of how to present your hypothesis, within one thread, but not within one post. The idea was this:

First, you post all of the conclusions that you've arrived at.

Then, you give justification for each conclusion, but give each justification - or set of proofs - it's own post.

Greetings !
Originally posted by Lifegazer
Hello guys. Have had some trouble in getting here and being able to post. Nice to know you all missed me.
Welcome aboard ! :smile:
Originally posted by Another God
You know, we really need to stop talking about him as if he is some new messiah. Its not healthy for someones ego if all of his posts get into 7 - 8 pages long, and then when he doesn't have a post, everyone sits around talking about him, eagerly awaiting to hear what he has to say next
[/B]
It's because he can always surprise us with
great new stories ! :wink:

"Does dice play God ?"

Live long and prosper.

1. What is the Mind Hypothesis(LG)?

The Mind Hypothesis(LG) is a theory proposed by cognitive scientist Dr. Lisa Galarneau. It suggests that the mind is not a product of the brain, but rather a complex system that extends beyond the individual and is influenced by environment, culture, and technology.

2. How is the Mind Hypothesis(LG) different from other theories of the mind?

The Mind Hypothesis(LG) differs from other theories in that it challenges the traditional view of the mind as solely a product of the brain. It also emphasizes the role of external factors in shaping the mind, rather than focusing solely on internal processes.

3. What evidence supports the Mind Hypothesis(LG)?

The Mind Hypothesis(LG) is supported by various findings in cognitive science, including studies on the impact of culture and technology on cognition, as well as research on the interconnectedness of the mind and body.

4. How does the Mind Hypothesis(LG) impact our understanding of consciousness?

The Mind Hypothesis(LG) offers a new perspective on consciousness, suggesting that it is not solely a product of the brain, but rather a result of complex interactions between the individual and their environment.

5. What are the implications of the Mind Hypothesis(LG) for society?

The Mind Hypothesis(LG) has implications for how we approach education, mental health, and technology. It emphasizes the importance of understanding the mind as a dynamic and interconnected system, and encourages a more holistic approach to these areas.