Who could help me to download three articles

• Thread starter yunaijun
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Articles
In summary, the conversation suggests that the individual is in need of articles for research. They are advised to contact their school's librarian for assistance and warned against illegally downloading copyrighted materials. The thread is also locked.
yunaijun
I need these articles to do some research.Who could help me?

Author:Milan Wayne Garrett

1.Thick Cylindrical Coil Systems for Strong Magnetic Fields with Field or Gradient Homogeneities of the 6th to 20th Order
J. Appl. Phys. 38 2563 (1967)

2.Calculation of Fields, Forces, and Mutual Inductances of Current Systems by Elliptic Integrals
J. Appl. Phys. 34 2567 (1963)

3.Axially Symmetric Systems for Generating and Measuring Magnetic Fields. Part I
J. Appl. Phys. 22 1091 (1951)

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Your best bet would be to contact your school's librarian. They can dig up just about anything given a few days.

Downloading copyrighted materials for free is generally illegal. Thread locked.

Related to Who could help me to download three articles

1. Who should I ask for help with downloading articles?

There are several people who can help you with downloading articles, depending on your specific needs. You can reach out to a librarian at your university or local library, a research assistant, or a colleague who has experience with downloading articles. You can also search online for tutorials or forums where you can get assistance from other researchers.

2. How do I download articles from a specific journal or database?

The process for downloading articles may vary depending on the journal or database you are using. However, most databases and journals have a "Download" or "Save" option next to each article. You can click on this option and follow the prompts to download the article onto your computer.

3. Can I download articles for free?

It depends on the journal or database you are using. Some articles may be available for free, while others may require a subscription or purchase. You can also check if your institution has a subscription that allows you to access articles for free. Additionally, some researchers may share their articles for free on their personal websites or through open access publications.

4. How can I make sure the downloaded articles are reliable and credible?

It is important to critically evaluate the articles you download to ensure they are reliable and credible. You can start by checking the author's credentials and the publication date. You can also look for peer-reviewed articles, which have been evaluated by experts in the field. Additionally, checking for references and citations within the article can also help determine its credibility.

5. Can I download articles on my mobile device?

Yes, many journals and databases have mobile-friendly websites or apps that allow you to download articles onto your mobile device. You can also use the same process as downloading on a computer, but make sure to check the compatibility of the article format with your device. Some databases may also have a limit on the number of articles you can download on a mobile device.

Back