Which is the best MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi?

In summary, the person is preparing for MSc and Integrated PhD entrance exams in India and is considering joining a coaching center in Delhi due to tough competition. They have researched and found four potential coaching centers and are seeking advice from anyone who has taken exams or coaching from these centers. They have also looked into the Crazyengineers forum, but were unable to find much relevant information. They have asked someone to post their question on the forum for them.
lqgfan
I am sure this topic has not been posted this forum before since it didn't come up in my search. I am preparing for MSc and Integrated PhD (in physics) entrance examinations in India using self study materials. However, I wish to join a good entrance coaching center since there is huge competition. My research tells me that the best coaching centers for physics are in New Delhi. From my research online and asking my contacts in Delhi, I have come up with four coaching centers as shown below:
  1. Physics by Fiziks (http://physicsbyfiziks.com/ )
  2. Career Endeavour (http://www.careerendeavour.in/)
  3. UGC Point (http://www.ugcpoint.in/)
  4. Aryan Classes (http://www.aryanclasses.com/)
I don't mind going to Delhi, staying there and studying but then every coaching center claims that they are the best. I did call them up and spoke to them. Since these coaching classes are expensive, I want to make sure I am making the right decision. Is there anyone in this forum who has studied in these coaching centers or knows something about these centers? The following are the tests I wish to take:
  • Delhi University entrance
  • IIT-JAM
  • Pune University entrance
  • INAT
  • JEST
  • Any other MSc entrance.
The best guidance I will get is from the people who have done these tests or have taken coaching from the institutes above.

Thanks,

lqgfan

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know the answer, but I suggest you ask it on the Crazyengineers forum, which has many members from India.

Stephen Tashi said:
I don't know the answer, but I suggest you ask it on the Crazyengineers forum, which has many members from India.

Yes I did take a look at the Crazyengineers forum. I did a search on it too. However that is an Engineering forum and I couldn't find much information on it. In Physics Forums I have seen many Indians posting things related to masters in physics. I believe someone would definitely be able to give an insight into this matter.

lqgfan said:
Yes I did take a look at the Crazyengineers forum. I did a search on it too. However that is an Engineering forum and I couldn't find much information on it

Did you post your question on Crazyengineers? If you want, I will post it.

Stephen Tashi said:
Did you post your question on Crazyengineers? If you want, I will post it.
Sure. Thanks Stephen. :) That would be great.

Related to Which is the best MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi?

1. What criteria should I consider when choosing a MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi?

When choosing a MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi, you should consider factors such as the reputation and experience of the coaching center, the qualifications and expertise of the faculty, the teaching methods and study materials provided, the success rate of previous students, and the availability of resources and facilities.

2. How can I determine the quality of a MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi?

You can determine the quality of a MSc Physics Entrance Coaching Center in Delhi by researching their track record and success rate, reading reviews and testimonials from previous students, attending demo classes or lectures, and asking for recommendations from current or former students.

3. Are there any specific coaching centers in Delhi that specialize in MSc Physics entrance exam preparation?

Yes, there are several coaching centers in Delhi that specialize in MSc Physics entrance exam preparation. Some of the most popular ones include FIITJEE, Aakash Institute, Resonance, and Vidya Mandir Classes.

4. How long should I attend coaching classes for MSc Physics entrance exam preparation?

The duration of coaching classes for MSc Physics entrance exam preparation can vary depending on the coaching center and the individual's learning pace. However, on average, it is recommended to attend classes for at least 6-12 months to thoroughly cover all the topics and practice enough for the exam.

5. Are there any online coaching options available for MSc Physics entrance exam preparation in Delhi?

Yes, there are several online coaching options available for MSc Physics entrance exam preparation in Delhi. Some of the popular ones include Unacademy, Byju's, and Khan Academy. These online platforms offer video lectures, study materials, and practice tests to help students prepare for the exam from the comfort of their own homes.