Which is better place to study for aerospace engineering france or USA?

In summary, the speaker is an international student who has been accepted to multiple prestigious universities and institutes for a MS in aerospace engineering. They are struggling to decide between a university in France with good scholarships and job opportunities in companies like Airbus, and universities in the US where internships may be limited due to citizenship issues. The speaker asks for advice on which option would be better and mentions their background in mechanical engineering. The expert summarizer advises considering each university's offer and weighing options, and also mentions the importance of language and interpersonal skills in job opportunities. They suggest considering factors such as cost, facilities, and faculty in making a decision, and mention the reputation of one university in France as a top aerospace engineering school.
jetcen
hey everyone,
i m an international student and i got admission from 5 very gud US universities and two institutes in europe for the same MS in aerospace engineering in france with gud schlorship and now i m unable to decide where i should proceed with. one place can offer gud jobs in companies like airbus etc... and other place like US don't offer interships even in boeing bzoz of citizenship issue hence pleasezzzzzz tell where i should go for study . people say the institute to which i have got admission is MIT of europe in aerospace . its name is ISAE (SUPAERO, ENSCI) and an ERASMUS MUNDUS course sponsored by european space agency (this one is different in this ,1st year is at university of pisa and 2nd year in ISAE, toulouse,france). pleasez reply

Physics news on Phys.org
if they are all good schools like you say, then consider each University offer, and which are your dream schools. Weight your options. Good luck! and Congrats!

but i have to come to a conclusion very soon as i need to process my visa things hence please help to select which would be better option for me as i m also from mechanical engg side plus i have select SDSU as my choice comparing www(dot)isae(dot)fr

stay in France.

I would go with france because of their better healthcare and being a industrial superpower of europe. From Europe, you can always go to the US. Besides tuition is probably cheaper in france.

It isn't always what schools you have attended that are the important thing in getting a job, language-skills, interpersonal skills and the like is also very important. Making a recruiter laugh is an art unto itself. :cool:

Well, in this case SUPAERO is a world reknown aerospace engineering school, and even thought you did not mention the schools in the US, i bet they are pretty good, too. You need to apply a filter based on cost, facilities, faculty, place, etc. We cannot simply make the choice for you.

Related to Which is better place to study for aerospace engineering france or USA?

1. Which country has better universities for aerospace engineering, France or USA?

Both France and the USA have top-ranked universities for aerospace engineering. It ultimately depends on personal preference and what each university offers in terms of curriculum, faculty, and research opportunities.

2. Is the cost of studying aerospace engineering in France or USA significantly different?

The cost of studying aerospace engineering will vary depending on the university and program in both countries. In general, studying in France may be more affordable as tuition fees for international students are lower compared to the USA.

3. Are there any language barriers for international students studying aerospace engineering in France?

Many universities in France offer courses in English for international students, particularly in the field of aerospace engineering. However, it may be beneficial to have some knowledge of French as it may be useful for daily life outside of the classroom.

4. Which country offers better job opportunities for aerospace engineers, France or USA?

Both France and the USA have a strong aerospace industry and offer plenty of job opportunities for aerospace engineers. It ultimately depends on the individual's skills, experience, and the specific sector they wish to work in.

5. What are the main differences between studying aerospace engineering in France and the USA?

The main differences between studying aerospace engineering in France and the USA may include the curriculum, teaching styles, and cultural differences. It is important to research and consider these factors when deciding which country is the best fit for your academic and personal goals.