Which forum should I post in for....

In summary, the conversation discusses a question about the bending of spacetime and its relation to mass, as well as how bent space would interact with other objects. The individual is asking for advice on which forum to post a more detailed question, and is directed to the Special and General Relativity forum.
Mr_Phil_Osophy
Hi, I have a question about the bending of spacetime and its proportion and relation to the mass which causes the bending; and also how the bent space would interact with other objects as they come closer.

I'm going to ask a more detailed question with some possible problems I would like to explore, I just wanted to as which forum would be best to post that question?

Thank you in advance. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Doc Al said:
I'd start with the Special and General Relativity forum. Welcome to PF!
Thank you. I'll head over there now.
:)

Related to Which forum should I post in for....

1. What is the best forum to post in for troubleshooting technical issues?

The best forum for troubleshooting technical issues would be a technology or computer forum. These forums are specifically designed for discussing and resolving technical problems and have a community of knowledgeable individuals who can provide helpful solutions.

2. Which forum should I post in for getting feedback on my artwork or photography?

If you are looking for feedback on your artwork or photography, you should post in a forum dedicated to art or photography. These forums often have a section for sharing and critiquing work, and you can receive valuable feedback from other artists and photographers.

3. Is there a specific forum for discussing politics or current events?

Yes, there are many forums dedicated to discussing politics and current events. These forums can range from broad discussions about global issues to more specific discussions about local politics. It is important to find a forum that aligns with your interests and beliefs.

4. Can I post about personal issues in any forum?

It is not recommended to post about personal issues in just any forum. Some forums have rules against personal posts and may remove them. It would be best to find a forum that is specifically for discussing personal issues or seeking advice, such as a support group forum.

5. Where should I post if I have a question about a specific product or brand?

If you have a question about a specific product or brand, it would be best to post in a forum dedicated to that product or brand. This way, you can connect with other users who have experience with the product and can provide helpful insights and answers to your question.