Which application used to make the video

In summary, the conversation is about finding an application for creating videos to illustrate problems or offer help. Camtasia, manufactured by TechSmith, is mentioned as a good option with a free version available. The use of Snagit for easy capture is also discussed. The conversation ends with a list of other screen capture programs that may be useful.
PainterGuy
hello everyone;

is there anyone which can tell me what application was used to create this video... i think this is cool way to illustrate your problem or help someone...i often seek help from my friend who is settled in another country...sometimes i has to attach so many individual images which is big time consumption...do u think using video a good way?...can someone tell me the names of application which can creates such video and does not take much space... any help is welcome...

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
I've heard that Camtasia is good and there should be a free version.

thankx. okay i searched camtasia it is manufactured by techsmith company...their website say one can use their snagit product for easy capture...have u used it? here is address: http://www.techsmith.com/snagit/

cheers

Sorry, I haven't used it, but I do have a project coming up where I will try it out. I'll let you know how it goes. Dave

ok. i'll wait and will download trial version of snagit myself. thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, rcgldr.

Related to Which application used to make the video

1. What is the most commonly used application for making videos?

The most commonly used application for making videos is Adobe Premiere Pro. It is a professional video editing software that offers a wide range of features and tools for creating high-quality videos.

2. Is there a free application for making videos?

Yes, there are several free applications available for making videos such as iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, and OpenShot. These applications may have limited features compared to paid ones, but they are great options for beginners or for basic video editing needs.

3. Can I use my smartphone to make videos?

Yes, you can use your smartphone to make videos. Most smartphones today have high-quality cameras and built-in video editing tools that allow you to capture and edit videos on the go. There are also many video editing apps available on both iOS and Android platforms.

4. What is the difference between animation software and video editing software?

Animation software is specifically designed for creating animated videos, while video editing software is used for editing and enhancing existing videos. Animation software offers tools for creating characters, backgrounds, and animating movements, while video editing software focuses on cutting, trimming, and adding effects to footage.

5. Can I use multiple applications to make a video?

Yes, you can use multiple applications to make a video. For example, you can use a video editing software to cut and trim your footage, and then use an animation software to add visual effects or graphics. It is common for video creators to use a combination of different applications to achieve their desired results.