Where's My Poll? Moderator Action & Processing Info

• Thread starter GCT
  • Start date
In summary, the "Where's My Poll? Moderator Action & Processing Info" page is typically found on the website of the polling organization or through a link provided by the organization. The time it takes for a poll to be moderated and processed varies depending on the organization's workload. During this process, the organization will review and potentially make edits to ensure the poll meets their guidelines. Changes to a submitted poll may or may not be allowed depending on the organization's policies. If a poll is rejected, the organization will provide a reason and may give the option to make changes and resubmit. It is best to check with the organization beforehand for their specific policies and guidelines.
GCT
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
A poll that I posted on the general discussion forum was apparently deleted or moved by a moderator-it just disappeared and I haven't received any notifications about its processing - anyone care to inform me on what happened?

Physics news on Phys.org
I deleted it after someone else locked it.

Related to Where's My Poll? Moderator Action & Processing Info

1. Where can I find the "Where's My Poll? Moderator Action & Processing Info" page?

The "Where's My Poll? Moderator Action & Processing Info" page can be found on the website of the polling organization that you are working with. It may also be accessible through a link provided by the organization in an email or on their social media pages.

2. How long does it take for my poll to be moderated and processed?

The time it takes for your poll to be moderated and processed depends on the specific organization and their current workload. It is best to refer to their website or contact them directly for an estimate.

3. What happens during the moderation and processing of my poll?

During the moderation and processing of your poll, the organization will review the questions and answers to ensure they meet their guidelines and standards. They may also make any necessary edits or adjustments for clarity or accuracy.

4. Can I make changes to my poll after it has been submitted for moderation?

It depends on the organization's policies. Some may allow minor changes to be made, while others may require that a new poll is submitted. It is best to check with the organization beforehand to avoid any delays or issues.

5. What should I do if my poll is rejected during moderation?

If your poll is rejected during moderation, the organization will provide a reason for the rejection and may give you the opportunity to make changes and resubmit. If you are unsure of the reason for rejection, you can reach out to the organization for clarification and guidance.