Where to find full core-to-surface profiles of stars?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a ready-made profile/model of a star that includes details like mass, density, and temperature from the core to the surface. The person has searched for a long time but has only found isochrones and evolutionary tracks. They ask if there is a good database or site for this information and suggest checking for models used in asteroseismology. They also mention Jørgen Christensen-Dalsgaard's site and research, but note that he also uses MESA.
solo_legend
I need to run some computations using an initial star. I could evolve one using MESA but it'd be very convenient if I could download a ready made profile/model of a star which details things like mass, dens, temp, etc, from core to surface. I've googled for a long time but I just keep getting isochrones and evolutionary tracks. Anyone know of a good site/database?

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Have you checked for models provided for asteroseismology?
Jørgen Christensen-Dalsgaard relies heavily on these models; perhaps searching
pages on his site or research in particular will uncover what you need?

It looks like he is also using MESA, though...
Hmmmm...

Related to Where to find full core-to-surface profiles of stars?

1. Where can I find full core-to-surface profiles of stars?

Full core-to-surface profiles of stars can be found in various scientific databases, such as the NASA Exoplanet Archive, the European Space Agency's Gaia archive, or the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics database.

2. Are full core-to-surface profiles of stars available for all types of stars?

No, full core-to-surface profiles are typically only available for stars that have been well-studied and have enough observational data to create a comprehensive profile.

3. How are full core-to-surface profiles of stars created?

Full core-to-surface profiles of stars are created by analyzing various types of observational data, such as photometric and spectroscopic measurements, and using models and algorithms to map out the internal structure of the star.

4. Can I access full core-to-surface profiles of stars for free?

Yes, most scientific databases that host full core-to-surface profiles of stars are freely accessible for anyone to use.

5. Are there any limitations to the accuracy of full core-to-surface profiles of stars?

While full core-to-surface profiles of stars can provide valuable insights into the internal structure of a star, they are not always 100% accurate due to the complexity and variability of stars. These profiles are constantly being refined and updated as new data and techniques become available.