Where I can find the article: Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation

In summary, the article on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation can be found in various scientific databases, such as ScienceDirect, JSTOR, and Wiley Online Library. It may also be available on the official website of the journal in which it was published. Some databases may offer free access to the article, while others may require a subscription or payment to access it. You can also try contacting the authors directly to request a copy of the article. The availability of the article in print may vary depending on the journal and its publishing policies. However, most articles are now published online, so it is likely that you can only find it in digital format. The credibility of the article can be determined by its source and the reputation of
PaulFC
Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation of lepton and quark masses

By Gerald Rosen

Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104

Hadronic Journal; Journal Volume: 19; Journal Issue: 1; : Feb 1996, pages 95-100

OSTI Identifier: 471531

Physics news on Phys.org
PaulFC said:
Hadronic Journal; Journal Volume: 19; Journal Issue: 1; : Feb 1996, pages 95-100
There.
You just have to find a library that has this journal.

Or contact the journal as the download link doesn't seem to work.

Related to Where I can find the article: Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation

1. Where can I find the article: Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation?

The article on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation can be found in various scientific databases, such as ScienceDirect, JSTOR, and Wiley Online Library. It may also be available on the official website of the journal in which it was published.

2. Is the article on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation available for free?

Some databases may offer free access to the article, while others may require a subscription or payment to access it. You can also try contacting the authors directly to request a copy of the article.

3. Can I find the article on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation in print?

The availability of the article in print may vary depending on the journal and its publishing policies. However, most articles are now published online, so it is likely that you can only find it in digital format.

4. How can I ensure the credibility of the article on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation?

The credibility of the article can be determined by its source and the reputation of the journal in which it was published. You can also check for any references or citations within the article, as well as the credentials of the authors.

5. Are there any related articles on Higgs-Thomson-Fibonacci generation that I can access?

You can try searching for related articles using keywords on the same topic. Most scientific databases also offer suggestions for related articles based on your search. Additionally, you can check the references cited in the article for other relevant sources.