Where Did My Post Go? - Help J Find His Thread

• Thread starter jfgobin
  • Start date
In summary, posts may be moved or deleted by moderators if they violate community guidelines. To find your thread, use the search function or reach out to a moderator. Only moderators have the power to delete posts and they may move a post to a different thread if it is off-topic. To prevent your post from getting deleted, make sure to follow community guidelines and ensure your post adds value to the discussion.
jfgobin
Hey,

I posted a thread regarding finding people here for some social events, but I can't find it anymore. But I didn't get a notification that my message was deleted.

J.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ask Evo. It was probably her.

Nope, not Evo :smile:

Your thread is being discussed in the Mentor forums at the moment. There are privacy issues that we need to consider. We should be able to PM you today about the issues. Thanks for your patience.

Aaaaaaah okay!

Related to Where Did My Post Go? - Help J Find His Thread

1. Where did my post go?

Your post may have been moved or deleted by a moderator if it violated the community guidelines. You can check your post history or reach out to a moderator for more information.

2. How do I find my thread?

If you know the title of your thread, you can use the search function to locate it. If you are having trouble finding it, you can reach out to a moderator for assistance.

3. Can someone else delete my post?

Only moderators have the ability to delete posts. If your post was deleted, it was likely in violation of the community guidelines.

4. Why was my post moved to a different thread?

A moderator may have moved your post to a different thread if it was off-topic or would be better suited for a different discussion. This helps keep the community organized and on-topic.

5. How can I prevent my post from getting deleted?

Make sure to read and follow the community guidelines before posting. If you are unsure about a particular post, you can always reach out to a moderator for clarification. Additionally, make sure your post is relevant to the discussion and adds value to the community.