Where can I go to do physics practice problems?

In summary, there are many online resources for finding physics practice problems, including websites like Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and PhysicsCentral. There are also specific websites and platforms dedicated to physics practice problems, such as Physics Stack Exchange, Physics Forums, and Physics Olympiad. These resources offer practice problems for different levels of difficulty and allow for the creation and sharing of personalized practice problems. Additionally, there are mobile apps available for practicing physics problems on-the-go.
MetalManuel
I'm currently taking the first semester of calculus based physics (mechanics). Can anyone provide me with some resources to practice for that? Preferably torque, equilibrium, angular momentum, and gravitation. Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Google "Practice problems [desired subtopic here]" ?

Related to Where can I go to do physics practice problems?

1. Where can I find physics practice problems?

There are many online resources where you can find physics practice problems. Popular options include websites such as Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and PhysicsCentral. You can also find practice problems in textbooks or from your teacher or tutor.

2. Are there any specific websites or platforms dedicated to physics practice problems?

Yes, there are several websites and platforms that are specifically designed for physics practice problems. Some examples include Physics Stack Exchange, Physics Forums, and Physics Olympiad. These websites offer a community of physics enthusiasts who can help you with practice problems and provide additional resources.

3. Can I find physics practice problems for different levels of difficulty?

Yes, most online resources and textbooks offer practice problems for different levels of difficulty. This allows you to challenge yourself and improve your understanding of physics concepts. You can also find practice problems for specific topics or subtopics within physics.

4. Are there any mobile apps for physics practice problems?

Yes, there are several mobile apps that offer physics practice problems. Some popular options include Physics Quiz, Physics Toolbox, and Physics Formulas. These apps allow you to practice physics problems on-the-go and track your progress.

5. Can I create my own physics practice problems?

Yes, you can definitely create your own physics practice problems. This can be a helpful way to reinforce your understanding of concepts and identify where you may need more practice. You can also share your practice problems with others and collaborate on solving them.