Where can I find reliable resources for learning physics at a Ks3 level?

In summary, the individual is 28 years old and interested in learning physics but needs to start from Ks3 due to being diagnosed with dyslexia a few years ago. They are unable to attend a college campus due to social anxiety and are currently using BBC bitesize for Ks3 as a source of learning. They are not seeking a job or any formal qualification, but are interested in learning for personal fulfillment. They are seeking advice and recommendations from others.
Angel shaw
hey all. i thought i would just say hello. and see if anyone can point me in the right direction. i am very interested in learning physics but i need to start from Ks3 i am 28 but i was not found to be dylexic until a few years ago. so i failed all my exams. i also can't go to a college campus as i have had a major problem with social anxiety so if i have any questions or get lost anywhere i wouldn't ask the teacher/tutor or even fellow classmates. I am currently doing what i can using the BBC bitesize for Ks3 and brushing up on some of the things i would need to know, but i am unsure if this is a relable sorce and if it will help me progress further, I am not wanting a job or anything to come out of this i am simplay doing this for me as an interest but i still might consider doing the exams at a later date if i feel i can without presuring myself to much.
thanks for reading this and i know it may seem a bit long winded but any help or advice or even giving me names of people to talk to would be a great help.
thank you very much

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:
You always will be welcome to post your questions here. Unfortunately I don't know something about this BBC program. As long as it keeps you interested it should be ok. I leave it to others to answer this in a more qualified manner. However, shouldn't it be "share" instead of "shaw" :wink:

thank you for your reply. even if i do not get any other replys i am sure i will stumble my way through. like the play on words lol.

Welcome to Physics Forums!

I will move this thread to our Academic Guidance forum where people are more likely to see it and hopefully offer useful suggestions. The New Member Introductions forum is just for introductions and a bit of chit-chat, so not many of the regular posters actually read it, or at least not as often as the topical forums that they're interested in.

thank you. i am glad it is going in the correct place. that helps a lot

Related to Where can I find reliable resources for learning physics at a Ks3 level?

1. What is the purpose of an introduction in a scientific paper?

An introduction in a scientific paper serves to provide background information on the topic being studied, as well as to explain the relevance and significance of the research being conducted. It also outlines the research question or hypothesis that the study aims to answer.

2. How should I structure the introduction in a scientific paper?

The introduction in a scientific paper typically follows a structured format, starting with general background information and gradually narrowing down to the specific research question or hypothesis being addressed. It should also include a brief overview of previous research on the topic and explain how the current study adds to the existing knowledge.

3. Can I include my personal opinions in the introduction of a scientific paper?

No, the introduction of a scientific paper should be objective and based on facts and evidence. It is not appropriate to include personal opinions or biases in this section, as it may undermine the credibility of the study.

4. How long should the introduction be in a scientific paper?

The length of the introduction in a scientific paper can vary depending on the length and complexity of the study. However, it is generally recommended to keep it concise and focused, typically between 5-10% of the total word count of the paper.

5. Is it necessary to include a research question in the introduction of a scientific paper?

Yes, a research question is an important component of the introduction in a scientific paper. It serves to guide the study and provide a clear focus for the research. It also helps to establish the significance and relevance of the study to the scientific community.