Where Can I Find Quality AP Physics Lecture Notes and Review Materials?

In summary, AP Physics Lecture Notes are a comprehensive set of notes created by experienced physics teachers or students that cover the material taught in an AP Physics course. They are helpful for studying for exams and are available for both AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2. These notes can be accessed online for free, but it is important to ensure their accuracy before using them for studying.
Tiger257
Does anyone know where to get good lecture notes for either AP Physics B or AP Physics C - Mech & E&M? Or a review packet of the curriculum?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I found notes for Giancolli's Physics book, but they're only for chapters 1-12. Does anyone know where I can get the rest? I'm trying to self-study the subject so it will help a lot!

Thanks

I would recommend checking with your AP Physics teacher or searching online for reputable educational websites that offer lecture notes and review packets for AP Physics B or C. Additionally, there are many study guides and test prep books available that can provide comprehensive review materials for the curriculum. It is important to make sure the materials you are using are accurate and up-to-date, so be sure to check the source before relying on any notes or review packets. Good luck with your studies!

Related to Where Can I Find Quality AP Physics Lecture Notes and Review Materials?

1. What is AP Physics Lecture Notes?

AP Physics Lecture Notes are a comprehensive set of notes that cover the material taught in an AP Physics course. These notes are designed to help students review and understand the concepts, formulas, and problem-solving techniques covered in class.

2. Who creates AP Physics Lecture Notes?

The AP Physics Lecture Notes are typically created by experienced physics teachers or professors who have a deep understanding of the subject matter. They may also be created by students who have excelled in the course and want to share their notes with others.

3. Are AP Physics Lecture Notes helpful for studying for exams?

Yes, AP Physics Lecture Notes can be a valuable resource for studying for exams. They provide a concise review of the material and can help students identify any gaps in their understanding. However, it is important to also use other study materials, such as textbooks and practice problems, to fully prepare for exams.

4. Are AP Physics Lecture Notes available for all levels of AP Physics?

Yes, there are AP Physics Lecture Notes available for both AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2. However, note that these courses cover different material and may have different resources available. It is important to make sure you are using the correct lecture notes for your specific course.

5. Can I access AP Physics Lecture Notes online?

Yes, many resources offer AP Physics Lecture Notes online for free. These notes can be found on various websites, including those of educational institutions and online study communities. It is important to ensure that the notes are accurate and up-to-date before using them for studying.