Where Can I Find Physics GRE Study Threads and Study Buddies?

In summary, to find threads related to the physics GRE, you can search for keywords or phrases on search engines or visit online forums, social media groups, and discussion boards specifically for physics students. To join a thread, you can create an account on the platform or request access from a moderator. Some recommended platforms include PhysicsGRE.com, GradCafe, and Physics Forums. You can ask specific questions about the physics GRE on these threads, but it's important to follow the rules and guidelines of each platform and avoid cheating or seeking actual test answers.
Geezer
I really need to start studying for the physics GRE. Are there any threads here devoted primarily to the physics GRE? Anyone looking for an online study buddy?

Physics news on Phys.org
GRE Study Buddies?

I know it's a long shot...

Anyone here want to be a physics GRE study buddy? Online is fine, or, if you're in the L.A. area, we can meet up at a coffee shop near UCLA and study.

They keep all those at physicsgre.com

Related to Where Can I Find Physics GRE Study Threads and Study Buddies?

1. Where can I find threads related to the physics GRE?

Threads related to the physics GRE can be found in various places, such as online forums, social media groups, or discussion boards specifically for physics students. You can also search for specific keywords or phrases related to the physics GRE on search engines to find relevant threads.

2. How can I join a physics GRE thread?

To join a physics GRE thread, you can simply create an account on the platform where the thread is hosted and start participating in the discussions. Some platforms may require you to request access or approval from a moderator before joining.

3. Are there any recommended physics GRE threads or forums?

There are many popular physics GRE threads and forums, such as PhysicsGRE.com, GradCafe, and Physics Forums. It's always a good idea to explore multiple platforms and find the one that best fits your needs and preferences.

4. Can I ask specific questions about the physics GRE on these threads?

Yes, you can ask specific questions about the physics GRE on these threads. However, it's important to remember that these platforms are meant for discussions and information sharing, not for cheating or seeking answers to actual test questions.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow when participating in a physics GRE thread?

Each platform may have its own set of rules and guidelines, so it's important to read them carefully before participating. In general, it's important to be respectful, avoid spamming or self-promotion, and stay on topic when participating in a physics GRE thread.