What's New in the Library? Part 2 Updates!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, new features on the Physics Forums website include a "My Entries" link and a "Subscribe to Item" link on the left sidebar navigation. The "My Entries" link takes you to a list of all the items you have started, while the "Subscribe to Item" link allows you to receive a daily update through private messages if the item is updated. The latest comments feature has also been added, allowing users to see any recent changes made to a post. However, some users have questioned the label of "Last comments" for this feature.
New features include:

1. "My Entries" link on the left sidebar nav. This link takes you to a list of all the items you started.

2. "Subscribe to Item" link on the left sidebar nav. Clicking this link will subscribe you to the item. If an item is updated, a PM once daily will be sent to your box telling you that said item has been updated.

Part 1 Updates
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=262714

Physics news on Phys.org
Excellent work! Thanks Greg. :smile:

… being of sound mind …

Great work, Greg! :smile:

I particularly like the latest comments … now we can see what's been changed!

(But why "Last comments"? … looks like a dying declaration! :wink:)

Related to What's New in the Library? Part 2 Updates!

1. What are the main changes in "Library Updates Part Deux"?

The main changes in "Library Updates Part Deux" include a new user interface design, improved search functionality, and the addition of new resources and databases.

2. Will my saved bookmarks and preferences be transferred to the new version?

Yes, all saved bookmarks and preferences from the previous version of the library will be transferred to "Library Updates Part Deux".

3. Can I access the new library updates from my mobile device?

Yes, the new version of the library is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with internet connection.

4. Are there any new features in "Library Updates Part Deux"?

Yes, there are several new features including a citation generator, virtual reference assistance, and an option to save and organize research notes.

5. How can I provide feedback or report any issues with the new library updates?

You can provide feedback or report any issues by clicking on the "Feedback" button on the library website or by contacting the library staff directly.